4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
But I had a friend who had a SUPER religious family and his 29 year old sister was more naïve and clueless about sex than Emma's character. But being around her and her innocent take on everything in the world was something special. You wanted to be the one to introduce her to things and obviously that includes sex. If you care you want to give the experience that is worthy of that. It is great to know that what she will learn is not only how to enjoy herself but how to please only you, no one else. If something should happen to your relationship she will always carry that imprint of you with her sexually.
It might be some kind of language barrier, but what you describe does sound more like corruption than like love to me.

I would say that if you find such a person, you'd want to take care of her for all eternity, rather than to leave a "sexual imprint".

Alternatively, if you know that this "taking care of her for all eternity" bit is not for you, I'd say that it's better to leave the girl well enough alone for somebody more worthy than you.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but that's how I see it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That .. that there is the incel talking .. the simp too much in his own head to think straight.
Guys have to initiate everything, especially in a deeply religious household,
because it is always the man in Judaism and Old Testament who drives the action.
I'd say that it's better to leave the girl well enough alone for somebody more worthy than you
You think you are too much of a snowflake for her, you better believe after running your mouth around,
a real Jerome will snatch her and turn her into a whore in no time
with the lover boy maneuver: promise her the world, bang her into a senseless sex object
and then whore her to your whole neighborhood
-that is what it means that you, the only one who appreciates her innocence,
is letting happen to her.
Talk about what Charli and MC did to Emma by sending her to the established drug rapist asshole.
Remember they let him take her in a secluded corner outta town so he could MOLEST HER AT EASE.
You may be happy you dodged that bullet, but you never did anything about her either.

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
Mine is by far Lucy. She is as beautiful as Charlie but have better social skills. She is down to earth, selfless, ready to sacrifice herself for her loved ones, always try to be helpful, over all has cheerful persona etc. She is so good as a person she became shameful about her inner turmoil. Also I feel like her love to MC is the most genuine amongst LIs. I don't want to be dismissive about Joshy's feelings but Emma is too immature to have that sort of feelings towards MC. She acts like 12 and does not know what love is. Charlie is a little bit on the edge for me but sounds like MC is the first man who is not absolute bastard to her. I think she may have mistaken safety feeling with love. We don't know much about Suzi, so we will see.
Yeah, I think Lucy is probably the best from a personality standpoint. I'm just not a fan of the hair. If she let it grow out as she did in her modelling photo, she might be the best in looks too, and thus the overall best. I also am not a fan of Lucy getting upset and thinking she's losing you the MC to her sister when you've never shown an interest in either one. By the time you can choose that you want Charlotte, Lucy has already thought multiple times that she's lost you to her, yet she never had you. It's one thing if guys show interest in Lucy and then leaves her thinking they could get to Charlotte, but it's another thing entirely when you've never even led Lucy on or even given a hint at being interested in her. It's fine that she has a crush on the MC, but in her head it's as if you're already in a relationship together and dropping her. She should be smarter than that.

Charlotte is definitely an ice queen, but it is easy to see why she is that way. Every party and event she's at, dudes start grabbing her, and they all think that they are the one that can change her mind and get in her pants. And she's been dealing with that for 20+ years, not counting the 3 attacks and the one person she actually did love just skipping out on her and his daughters. I am curious why he left, so I hope that's explored at least a little. The MC is probably the first non-gay guy in 20 years that doesn't treat her like a piece of meat, PLUS you saved her daughter's life, PLUS you've saved Kaylah from being attacked, PLUS you've gotten Charlotte out of some bad places, I think that's more than just confusing safety with love (if you are going down that route). She doesn't feel the same way if you are playing other routes. Haha, I thought the scene in the woods running and Agent Fox shows up was great on the Charlotte route, showing that even the queen gets insecure.

Emma is definitely a case study in how much is too much when it comes to protecting your kids from the outside world.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I also am not a fan of Lucy getting upset and thinking she's losing you the MC to her sister when you've never shown an interest in either one. By the time you can choose that you want Charlotte, Lucy has already thought multiple times that she's lost you to her, yet she never had you. It's one thing if guys show interest in Lucy and then leaves her thinking they could get to Charlotte, but it's another thing entirely when you've never even led Lucy on or even given a hint at being interested in her.
Lucy and every woman in that game is dead jealous of Charl .. remember that!
Charl is a train wreck ... just like the wicked witch and the evil queen: angry at her problems, is all.

Charl should have trained her daughters in self deffense, gotten them in cleaner sports:
martial arts, lifting, boxing, anywhere she could ensure power dynamics always revolve around them.

Reactions: Yngling

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
Lucy and every woman in that game is dead jealous of Charl .. remember that!
Charl is a train wreck ... just like the wicked witch and the evil queen: angry at her problems, is all.

Charl should have trained her daughters in self deffense, gotten them in cleaner sports:
martial arts, lifting, boxing, anywhere she could ensure power dynamics always revolve around them.

I know they are, but I think the first thing even close to a move you make on Charlotte is when she gives you the jacket, and that's well after the attack, nearly the end of the game thus far. It's the mindset that Lucy has that you are hers already, even after you've told her no thanks to a relationship and avoided her advances, is what I don't like. She gets so attached to you the MC so quickly, and there's no reason for it. She cries herself to sleep before she even knows you, I don't think that's simply jealousy. That's something more and deeper.

And I absolutely agree about the self defense thing. I'm honestly surprised the MC hasn't offered to train all of them basic things after the attack on Emma. I think in all likelihood that's something that a real bodyguard would try to do after something like that.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
You think you are too much of a snowflake for her, you better believe after running your mouth around,
That's not what I'm saying. What I am saying is that what jaw1986baby posted, was basically Jerome light. Although I am pretty sure he didn't mean it like that.

Talk about what Charli and MC did to Emma by sending her to the established drug rapist asshole.
Remember they let him take her in a secluded corner outta town so he could MOLEST HER AT EASE.
You may be happy you dodged that bullet, but you never did anything about her either.
Yes, that was a serious oversight. But it doesn't make it better if the MC were to use Emma for his own pleasure a few times before getting tired of her and moving on.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Mine is by far Lucy. She is as beautiful as Charlie but have better social skills. She is down to earth, selfless, ready to sacrifice herself for her loved ones, always try to be helpful, over all has cheerful persona etc. She is so good as a person she became shameful about her inner turmoil. Also I feel like her love to MC is the most genuine amongst LIs. I don't want to be dismissive about Joshy's feelings but Emma is too immature to have that sort of feelings towards MC. She acts like 12 and does not know what love is. Charlie is a little bit on the edge for me but sounds like MC is the first man who is not absolute bastard to her. I think she may have mistaken safety feeling with love. We don't know much about Suzi, so we will see.

View attachment 2811656
I too fall into the Lucy camp but to be fair it is kind of like picking the valedictorian at summer school. The Lloyd family is maladjusted and Lucy is kind of like the glue that keeps all the broken pieces together. I do think that we will eventually see her bad side. Everybody has one. I think that on the path where MC picks Charlotte instead of her, she might break. Even though she is used to it at this point, it's going to hurt her since it keeps happening over and over. She was very open, honest, and brave in telling the MC that she had feelings for him. Didn't even hide it from the other girls. It is as if she is the only one who isn't ashamed of her own feelings. I did think she was a little annoying about it in the beginning and I don't think that I really fell in love with her until she protected Charli from that guy in the bathroom and got a slap for it. I've come around to thinking that all of the other three girls have one very redeeming virtue (Suzi is brave, Emma is compassionate, Charlie is devoted) but in the Llloyd family, Lucy has all of them. She's the one they all go to whenever there is a problem and she fixes it. That can be very taxing when you have the role in a family (I know this from experience) but she bears it with grace. I think that the thing that attracts the MC to Lucy in the Lucy path is that he can tell right away that she would be a good partner. That she would be ready and willing to have a mature, committed, and stable relationship right off the bat. The other girls really don't offer that prospect. Not to say that the others won't eventually come around to being good partners, but when it comes to Lucy there is much less assembly required.

Oct 10, 2022
I too fall into the Lucy camp but to be fair it is kind of like picking the valedictorian at summer school. The Lloyd family is maladjusted and Lucy is kind of like the glue that keeps all the broken pieces together. I do think that we will eventually see her bad side. Everybody has one. I think that on the path where MC picks Charlotte instead of her, she might break. Even though she is used to it at this point, it's going to hurt her since it keeps happening over and over. She was very open, honest, and brave in telling the MC that she had feelings for him. Didn't even hide it from the other girls. It is as if she is the only one who isn't ashamed of her own feelings. I did think she was a little annoying about it in the beginning and I don't think that I really fell in love with her until she protected Charli from that guy in the bathroom and got a slap for it. I've come around to thinking that all of the other three girls have one very redeeming virtue (Suzi is brave, Emma is compassionate, Charlie is devoted) but in the Llloyd family, Lucy has all of them. She's the one they all go to whenever there is a problem and she fixes it. That can be very taxing when you have the role in a family (I know this from experience) but she bears it with grace. I think that the thing that attracts the MC to Lucy in the Lucy path is that he can tell right away that she would be a good partner. That she would be ready and willing to have a mature, committed, and stable relationship right off the bat. The other girls really don't offer that prospect. Not to say that the others won't eventually come around to being good partners, but when it comes to Lucy there is much less assembly required.

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
I think that on the path where MC picks Charlotte instead of her, she might break. Even though she is used to it at this point, it's going to hurt her since it keeps happening over and over.

I definitely see her breaking if you reciprocate her feelings and then switch to Charlotte, but I don't see that happening if you never do. Her "feelings" are purely lust driven since she practically starts humping your leg the second she meets you. She doesn't know anything about the MC and acts as if she's in love pretty quickly. I think she imagines herself to be in the running for a relationship after your meeting at the cafe when she tells you about the previous attacks on Charlotte, and tries again when she gets slapped herself, but you really don't give her much to feel so strongly about the MC by that point. It's almost delusional.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is grasping at straws ... she cannot be a manager, hence why Charl goes to the yacht,
She cannot fend for her star, hence why she gets beaten up alongside Charl.
She cannot stop the blackmail on Suzy. She cannot stop the blackmail on Emma.
The asshole Zak bullies Emma into a date, this game is heartless and vicious.
It's almost delusional
She has found some support as a throbbing MC between her and Charl.
Be the one!
She gets to a man who is not doing what every other man is: hitting her and Charl.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
That .. that there is the incel talking .. the simp too much in his own head to think straight.
Guys have to initiate everything, especially in a deeply religious household,
because it is always the man in Judaism and Old Testament who drives the action.

with the lover boy maneuver: promise her the world, bang her into a senseless sex object
and then whore her to your whole neighborhood
-that is what it means that you, the only one who appreciates her innocence,
is letting happen to her.
I agree - the effect or feeling this engenders in the players is classic "Dramatic Irony" - we know what is going to happen but the hero foolishly does not. We sit watching (our pulse racing) as the car hurtles around the blind corner which obscures the puppy/baby deer crossing in front of the racing vehicle: despite all the warnings, which one will die here? - the cute innocent animal or the driver of the car after avoiding impact and over-correcting it hurtles toward the precipice. The poor tragic character Zac must be given the respect he deserves as he hasn't committed any crime yet towards our beloved deer in the headlights. Blah blah blah.

Jun 30, 2021
You can only be with one girl
I think you can also bang that other model but I forgot her name (I think it's Kaylah)

And yeah Emma does have a route

Edit - forgot to say before Only the Lloyd girls are main love interests any other girl the mc can bang is just a side character
Speaking of which, if the MC develops a real relationship with Emma how will Charlotte look at all of this? It seems to me there are only two possibilities:
- forbidden love with the MC living with Charlotte while having a hidden relationship with her daughter (time to change the protagonist's appearance to Jeremy Irons:));
- the protagonist flees the city (or better yet, the country) with Emma to escape her mother's wrath.

nuzzyfipples

Jun 20, 2023
Speaking of which, if the MC develops a real relationship with Emma how will Charlotte look at all of this? It seems to me there are only two possibilities:
- forbidden love with the MC living with Charlotte while having a hidden relationship with her daughter (time to change the protagonist's appearance to Jeremy Irons:));
- the protagonist flees the city (or better yet, the country) with Emma to escape her mother's wrath.
Emma will just use the "I'm an adult *stomps around*" defense until mom inevitably relents.

Oct 10, 2022
She let her date with Zak, I don't think she will has any right to say anything.

• Haha
Reactions: Yngling and cxx
Oct 10, 2022
The case with Zak is weird but understandable he's her peer and first high school crush. And here we have an old man who was hired as a security guard not a sugar daddy.
It was more like a joke but they did not even made a background check on him and when she started to sulk they gave in. I also am curios about it but they will have to let them be I suppose.

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
It might be some kind of language barrier, but what you describe does sound more like corruption than like love to me.

I would say that if you find such a person, you'd want to take care of her for all eternity, rather than to leave a "sexual imprint".

Alternatively, if you know that this "taking care of her for all eternity" bit is not for you, I'd say that it's better to leave the girl well enough alone for somebody more worthy than you.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but that's how I see it.
Nah man

I was referencing real life so adding the percent chance that you don't stay together forever is just realistic.

In a VN I do not think it will happen, but I was referring the real lady as well as Emma.

Also note, I never did date that real lady. So my description of how the innocent can make things seem wondrous was not about corruption or specifically about sex. Though I would imagine that sex with her (and also Emma in the VN) would be enhanced but that first time wonder. Plus then another GF I had in high school was a virgin so I sort of mixed in the rush of feeling like this girl has only ever been with you and for the rest of her days all men will compared against you, which is a separate element of a virgin that is true even when they are not the pure and innocent type. (That GF was so horny and ready to lose it [V card] she was not at all innocent).

If that helps clarify. In my attempt to keep it short (I failed I know) I blended thoughts too abruptly.

PEACE

Reactions: Yngling
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes