Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
1. emma sees mc and charl having quality time
2. lucy is devastated after finding out that mc and charl have finally done it
3. emma asked mc to come and give his opinion

Oct 10, 2022
1690598339984.png

Lucy is troubled.
Wait a minute, is that MC with Charlotte at the background. Looks like them and he is wearing leather jacket that Charlotte bought for him. :unsure: Hmmm.... They would not make my Queen Lucy sad, would they?
Or is it Emma? 'Cause she sits like Emma, if so Lucy might notice Emma's feelings after Charlotte's and she maybe troubled because of it. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Reactions: Chronos169

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
1--- EMMA--- "MC, that good looking black delivery man and mom are praying really loud in her bedroom again!"

2--- LUCY-----"How do I tell her he is only good for two pumps?"

3--- EMMA----"Can you pick me up again for that upside-down sixty-nine? That was so much fun!!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19Castiel23

mokawu

Dec 15, 2019
So far the game is really really good but some section just bugs the hell out of me . For example : the Yacht section , Charlotte - who know full well about the Yacht danger - decided to warn Kaylah about it when they finally GET ON the yacht , not the whole 2-3 days before when , you know , they were alone on the islands with no fuking men to stop them .
And Kaylah - who was nearly raped before for ignoring Charlotte warning - decide to IGNORE Char again and blame her cuz Char stop her from getting some dick .
Honestly , those moment when some character's IQ and EQ drop below 0 for some random ass reason really drag this game down from being a masterpiece in my opinion.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
What you need to understand is - some models will go to yacht possible rape parties
for the simple reason to get dikked or get drugged or land some ”sponsor”.
So far the game is really really good
You have to understand, the allegations about winstein were not all rape,
some were simply threats or molestation, so some models/actors might
have gone down on him for the role/money and he delivered them
tens of millions of dollars for it.

This is the kind of mindset the top producers in this game have,
remember the top molester is used to drug rape girls,
also such acts get discovered years later if at all.

Single models who go and entice a lotta men with their bodies,
they are looking for sponsors, but men with money
usually want their money worth, especially on their private exclusive yachts.

Reactions: mokawu

mokawu

Dec 15, 2019
You have to understand, the allegations about winstein were not all rape,
some were simply threats or molestation, so some models/actors might
have gone down on him for the role/money and he delivered them
tens of millions of dollars for it.

This is the kind of mindset the top producers in this game have,
remember the top molester is used to drug rape girls,
also such acts get discovered years later if at all.

Single models who go and entice a lotta men with their bodies,
they are looking for sponsors, but men with money
usually want their money worth, especially on their private exclusive yachts.
Yep i understand this .
However , maybe i'm missing something here but Kaylah doesnt strike me as the type to sell out her body for some sponsor ,not before she get on the yacht. Yes , she kind of an ambitious slut , but she not desperate enough to be on that level ( in my view ) , so when she decided to fuck it and let be some fuk toy for some rich dirty old man seem really out of character .

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
So far the game is really really good but some section just bugs the hell out of me . For example : the Yacht section , Charlotte - who know full well about the Yacht danger - decided to warn Kaylah about it when they finally GET ON the yacht , not the whole 2-3 days before when , you know , they were alone on the islands with no fuking men to stop them .
And Kaylah - who was nearly raped before for ignoring Charlotte warning - decide to IGNORE Char again and blame her cuz Char stop her from getting some dick .
Honestly , those moment when some character's IQ and EQ drop below 0 for some random ass reason really drag this game down from being a masterpiece in my opinion.
There are a few holes in the story. In general it's a great story with great characters and great plot, but few holes make it not perfect.
For example:
Emma is like 10-12: she behave like a kid, and I don't speak about childish behavior but about when she feels funny when she see Zak's movies, a 18 year girls would never say something like that.
Charlie knows about dark side of Hillside and let Emma out without checking her "date"? Among rich people that's not possible. (She checked MC too) Charlie knows Zack is a notorious playboy because of Emma's story from the party. And she's very protective of Emma...
The part about detective kill Zak, feels rushed. Tho whole scene isn't right.
And the part you said, yes Charlie had all the time to warn Kaylah, and her behavior is strange, she was attacked, but she behave like she wasn't.

mokawu

Dec 15, 2019
Charlie knows about dark side of Hillside and let Emma out without checking her "date"? Among rich people that's not possible. (She checked MC too) Charlie knows Zack is a notorious playboy because of Emma's story from the party. And she's very protective of Emma...
Yeppp, this too. Everyone just soooo over protective of Emma but when she decided to date the worst fuck boy ever everyone beside Mc just like "awww, our sweet girl finally getting some dick"

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeppp, this too. Everyone just soooo over protective of Emma but when she decided to date the worst fuck boy ever everyone beside Mc just like "awww, our sweet girl finally getting some dick"
You should probably not say that or you will have a facepalm from people who probably didn't even read it. Like I have in last post. Life is too short to hear such level of stupidity and I blocked him...

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Some facepalms should be worn as a badge of honour :)
I say that always. It's not impossible that I said something stupid, I have no problem with it, but facepalm without explanation (or it this case, I said nothing wrong), than I block people.

Reactions: Jarulf

Jarulf

Aug 9, 2020
I say that always. It's not impossible that I said something stupid, I have no problem with it, but facepalm without explanation (or it this case, I said nothing wrong), than I block people.
I've actually never blocked anyone yet here (as far as I can recall). People like that I just ignore and scroll past.
Then again, I don't get into many arguments.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I've actually never blocked anyone yet here (as far as I can recall). People like that I just ignore and scroll past.
Then again, I don't get into many arguments.
I blocked about 15 to date. And it wasn't an argument, I said nothing to them, only react to somebody's post. And nothing to that person or an controversial opinion. Usually they are newbies who create a profile to sh*t about somebodies work and facepalms anyone who disagrees with his opinion. I have nothing against speaking about a game, but I don't tolerate such people. And It doesn't matter than he's a well known member.

Reactions: Old Dog and Jarulf
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes