4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
But her crush goes to her school, that is a bit different and not that particularly odd even without that. Older women have crushes on actors(remember twilight?). As for her room, uh...that isnt that odd at all for college age girls, I dunno who you hung around in college but there were a lot of girls I hung out with who still enjoyed that really girly dynamic all through college. Hell I have a co-worker who is still kinda like that and she is in her late 20's.
I agree. I don't think there's something out of place in Emma's behaviour considering her environment and the story of her life.

BUT her reaction when MC saw her naked was.

Reactions: Melaphont

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, thinking back the "who's the damn stalker?" question...

I have to say that I'm reconsidering what I wrote.

While checking the characters gallery I realized that the dude creeping around Charlotte's house at night was that damn paparazzo.

I thought that the guy following Emma and lurking around her home WAS the stalker for sure. Now that I'm aware he is a paparazzo... well, I'm not so sure about it anymore.

So, guys, I have no idea who that fucker is right now.

What do you think? who's the fucker that deserves to be beaten to a pulp?

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
The Emma nudity was taken out because it was inappropriate so early on. It was a mistake.

And you are still going to be able to have a sexual relationship with Emma. Nothing has changed in that regard.
Phewwwwww. As others have said though, I don't see how including a few teasers/lewds of Emma wouldn't still be consistent with her character, especially if it's just we as the game players seeing her naked. I agree it wouldn't make sense for her character if she was suddenly sexually aggressive or something like that.

I understand your intent, but accidents (like that scene) can happen at any time, don't need rhyme, reason nor perfect timing...
If it was Emma faking it, and trying to titilate the MC then it wouldn't make sense.
Anyways, i look forward to the next update.
Yes, this exactly
1. she never met her father

2. she always lived in an all-female household without any male presence whatsoever

3. her mom and her older sister overprotected her

4. even though the game tells she's 18, it's crystal clear to me that she's not. She's 15-16, but because of Patreon you can't depict a minor having sex

5. she's starting being conscious of her body and being attracted to the opposite sex, but she has no idea how boys behave and how they (don't) think. We guys know that when we were boys we always thought about sex and how to get into girls' pants, but girls her age haven't realized it yet.

6. she has no female friends her age to talk to (story's biggest flaw, in my opinion)
Or she could just be a shy and sheltered 18-year old? They definitely exist

Apr 24, 2020
not having ntr on emma is already a no no. now getting rid of any sexual content of emma is just asking for a dead game.. seriously. If mc has to be a father figure that's fine. But Emma should be used by someone. Best case scenario the stalker takes an indecent photo of Emma and uses it to blackmail her. Worst case scenario Emma gets drunk and the bartender takes advantage of her and has sex with Emma. Any other plot and the game is considered dead for most of us folks.

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Best case scenario the stalker takes an indecent photo of Emma and uses it to blackmail her. Worst case scenario Emma gets drunk and the bartender takes advantage of her and has sex with Emma. Any other plot and the game is considered dead for most of us folks.
28e276800639b2df4e79aa0920740b87.gif

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
David :mad:
Emma shrine jpg
I think David is a red herring. The bully can be the girl who tells the MC that Emma must be in the bathroom crying.
She looks like one of Mak's groupies and a mean slut.

Anyways, we need some quality time with Charlotte in the next udates, she has to warn up to the idea of the MC being around and the MC must develop some feelings for her.
After the rewrite the MC is a bit too profesional, It can be hard to go from that to I love X.

meme.png

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
not having ntr on emma is already a no no. now getting rid of any sexual content of emma is just asking for a dead game.. seriously. If mc has to be a father figure that's fine. But Emma should be used by someone. Best case scenario the stalker takes an indecent photo of Emma and uses it to blackmail her. Worst case scenario Emma gets drunk and the bartender takes advantage of her and has sex with Emma. Any other plot and the game is considered dead for most of us folks.
I am afraid you are speaking for a reasonable minor subset of players, not all of us. Besides dev confirmed you will be able to start a sexual relation with Emma if you so wish. That that relation will likely be more of a nurturing nature where you allow her to grow while giving her love as well as sex instead of an abusive one, well some will love that and others will less. If not your thing this game might not be for you.

NTR has been confirmed to not be a part of this game, which is likely wise the way this game has been setup and to which players it wants to appeal.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
/sarcasm on

No no no Emma should be gangbanged from the Football/Basketball/Baseball/Soccer/Swimmingteam (all at once) and as Top of the Cherry Pie also from the Cheerleadersquad to fullfill her lesbian desires.....

/sarcasm off

jokes aside

Come on people HillsideVN posted there will be a Emma route as long as the Player wants it.
And if you are prefer someone else.... i said it in another post i wouldn't mind if she starts having a relationship with someone from the College.
To make my statement clear, not that she starts cheating on the MC if you are on the Emma route, but if you prefer Charlie, Lucy or Suzie (remember no Harem in this Game) would it be so horrible when "we" boost her self-confident (Make-up, hair, clothes) and she starts dating a guy?

Hopefully not Zak (as a sidenote, i guess he is gay and hanging/driving around with the girls from the school is just a cover), but maybe (and a massive MAYBE) it could be David...
Sure David seems to be creepy, having a huge crush on Emma, but who doesn't have on during school time?

So sorry SpikeZg i don't think that David is the Stalker.
Think back when the Stalker saw Emma and "us" watchin "Poolboy" together and the Stalker is mocking why "we" don't start groping Emma.
David is way to jealous and would propably freak out seeing a man near Emma. (Ok Davis is creepy....)

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Well, thinking back the "who's the damn stalker?" question...

I have to say that I'm reconsidering what I wrote.

While checking the characters gallery I realized that the dude creeping around Charlotte's house at night was that damn paparazzo.

I thought that the guy following Emma and lurking around her home WAS the stalker for sure. Now that I'm aware he is a paparazzo... well, I'm not so sure about it anymore.

So, guys, I have no idea who that fucker is right now.

What do you think? who's the fucker that deserves to be beaten to a pulp?

First of all sorry for the double post

Let's see it from a logical side.

Wich persons have the equip to shoot such photos?
(Yeah fore sure alot of people should be rich enough to buy it, but let's keep it simple)

a) Johnos as Papparazzi for sure, but it is way too obvious for my taste. (i like plotwists)

b) the Photographer wich was taking advantage of Charlotte (plotwist he was still obsessessed with Charlie but then he saw Emma

c) (my new Favorite).... Police Officers and who do we know from the police and it seems he is adoring the Stalker????
Plotwist: He was investigating the assault to Charlie, helped the Rape Actor to escape, hiding the files and started lurking around Miss C's house and saw Emma...

Of course you can say, why should he give then the advice to hire a Bodyguard?

Ego...simply Ego like "i am so smart and noone can catch me"

Reactions: 6pak2go and D Dog

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
First of all sorry for the double post

Let's see it from a logical side.

Wich persons have the equip to shoot such photos?
(Yeah fore sure alot of people should be rich enough to buy it, but let's keep it simple)

a) Johnos as Papparazzi for sure, but it is way too obvious for my taste. (i like plotwists)

b) the Photographer wich was taking advantage of Charlotte (plotwist he was still obsessessed with Charlie but then he saw Emma

c) (my new Favorite).... Police Officers and who do we know from the police and it seems he is adoring the Stalker????
Plotwist: He was investigating the assault to Charlie, helped the Rape Actor to escape, hiding the files and started lurking around Miss C's house and saw Emma...

Of course you can say, why should he give then the advice to hire a Bodyguard?

Ego...simply Ego like "i am so smart and noone can catch me"
Leaving aside the assholes who are tormenting our favourite supermodel,

we have:

- unknown Person A who's sending nasty text messages to Emma,

- unknown Person B who's sending creepy letters to Emma,

- Johno Paparazzo (?) who's lurking around her house photographing her at night - he followed her at the shop, entered her house and left the photo, too.

The point is: is Johno Paparazzo Person A and/or Person B too? are A, B and Johno the same dude?

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Cool story bro.

Any other plot and the game is considered dead for most of us folks.
In that case, the exit is over there --->

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Leaving aside the assholes who are tormenting our favourite supermodel,

we have:

- unknown Person A who's sending nasty text messages to Emma,

- unknown Person B who's sending creepy letters to Emma,

- Johno Paparazzo (?) who's lurking around her house photographing her at night - he followed her at the shop, entered her house and left the photo, too.

The point is: is Johno Paparazzo Person A and/or Person B too? are A, B and Johno the same dude?
I don't think person sending the texts is the same as the stalker. Probably some bitch from her school that is holding a grudge for some silly reason.

The person who followed to the shop, entered the house & left the photo and sending the creepy letters is all one and same imo. I don't know if it's the paparazzo, but if not he should have seen him at least once. Though the idea of it being the paparazzo that was following Charlie and became obsessed with Emma is plausible.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I bet money om the redheaded girlfriend of Suzie being the culprit .... I mean she is a redhead after all ... remember Leah from AL - it is always the redhead responsible for all drama and catastrophe in the world aka the game. I mean it could be: she could get access to Emma´s phone number through (unknowingly) Suzie and then bully Emma with nasty messages.

JBZ

Aug 1, 2020
Here's a music/cheating/walkthrough Mod for the actual game version.

Oct. 11, 2020:
Updated my Mod to v0.5a for the new game version v0.5.1
This mod is great. Thanks.

little bug in v0.5a:
ep04.rpy
line 1442 [KoGa3ChoiceView2] --> line 1449
"Provoke her" is bad choice

Reactions: KoGa3

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Wait was that guy at the top of the thread trolling, is there nothing with Emma, a boobjob, blowjob, footjob, thighjob, even a handy?.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
god i hope we avoid the stupid cliche of sex "progression". irl its harder to get a woman to give you a blowjob than it is to fuck her and i've never gotten just a handjob in my life. that's just foreplay

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes