4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
All this talk of the FBI
And I'm over here fantasizing about marrying Emma and starting a family
We would live happily ever after
No Joshy, you will not live happily ever after with Emma until the Wolfenstein situation is resolved. The dude is after her mom and possibly her entire family. So you'll have to deal with 3-letters guys, and it's good to have some of them, like Agent Foxy on your side. No bum-bum with Emma for you, until Harry's methabolic processes are history.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
No Joshy, you will not live happily ever after with Emma until the Wolfenstein situation is resolved. The dude is after her mom and possibly her entire family. So you'll have to deal with 3-letters guys, and it's good to have some of them, like Agent Foxy on your side. No bum-bum with Emma for you, until Harry's methabolic processes are history.
Or Suzi finds out about them... Then even Agent Fox(y) could do nothing. Or simple say Suzi the story about Jason, Frank, fake Weinstein and all corrupt cops... And drink coffee somewhere outside Hillside for a hour and then prepare the whole Hillside for a big funeral...

• Haha
Reactions: yossa999

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
You know after replaying the game It got me wondering if the father might show up in the story and be part of the corruption or involved with Harry Wolf.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bombmaster

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
So who's gonna be the father of the children in this family you're fantasizing about starting? :ROFLMAO:
This is a very interessing question, this game is one of the few i could just be happy being Emma step-uncle/father.

The only thing true is that however it may be, is going to know Mc is a trained killer.
:BootyTime:

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
My Patreon is paused this month while I take some time off for personal reasons, so I'm not making the usual posts.

Work is continuing, however.
Oh my, no need to explain yourself, thought someone else would answer not you in person. :) Thank you, even if it is not for pleasure, try to enjoy your time off.

Last edited:

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
what's that? witless means totally something else than you think.
I took it as a play on words as she has been pretty witless, so if she goes into the witness protection program ...
Either that, or he made an innocent spelling mistake. I guess we'll never know now lol.

Reactions: keefer43

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I took it as a play on words as she has been pretty witless, so if she goes into the witness protection program ...
Either that, or he made an innocent spelling mistake. I guess we'll never know now lol.
Yeah that was the joke, and most everyone else got it. At least that guy has the comfort of knowing he and Emma have something in common.

• Haha
Reactions: keefer43

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
I played this game long long ago, is there sex scenes with Emma's mom ( I think her name Charlotte)

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes