4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Lol..what do you think....seriously.
That I would literally die before seeing any lewd with the loyd family (except lucy:poop:) given the pace it's going right now
Ig Suzi in turn will take more time than Emma.
It would be good to know who is the Nana here like in grandma's house

• Angry
Reactions: Bombmaster

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm fine and happy with Charlotte going slow as a snail even if it means she is last to get a sex scene. It just means more time for some sweet romantic dates / alone time with Charlotte as im all about the romance with Charlotte. I don't need the instant satisfaction of a lewd scene with her. With that being said I do hope we get to see her boobs sooner than later haha.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
The order will be:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I always thought the best was saved for last in these games
The Prophet has spoken, And... Joshy Emma is s2 for us but Charlotte is A fucking star.
People bashing lucy is what makes me feel sad, as she is so fucking relatable. (this game is the only, I got your energy fam)

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021

The Prophet has spoken, And... Joshy Emma is s2 for us but Charlotte is A fucking star.
People bashing lucy is what makes me feel sad, as she is so fucking relatable. (this game is the only, I got your energy fam)
For me Emma is best girl
If this was real life I would rather take her on a date than Charlotte.

I do agree Charlotte is a beautiful woman
All the Lloyd women are

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
The order will be:

You will have to change a few thing on Suzi's approach in next update to have the situation where Suzi would rather caress MC's balls then rip them off and wear them as earrings... :ROFLMAO:
You make it as you wish, but don't change her behavior... I like that little ball buster...

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Actually happy Charlotte is confirmed to be last more time for romance with her that and it makes sense with the context of the story. Tho I still stand by my statement hope we get to see her breast sooner than later even if she is last for the lewd scenes. This dev knows how to tease us really well by showing most of her breast to us but not the entire thing haha. Honestly probably rather see that than a lewd scene with her and I prefer ass over boobs haha.

Reactions: rudy007

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
For me Emma is best girl
If this was real life I would rather take her on a date than Charlotte.

I do agree Charlotte is a beautiful woman
All the Lloyd women are
True, but Suzy needs to be spanked a little dont you think?

Azk66

Oct 14, 2020
Damnnn those knockers
Imagine this scene with animation plus boobs jiggling sheeeesh:love:dick going in and out woooh waiting for HillsideVN to surprise us in the upcoming update with some animation
I think you misunderstood that scene. It was not put there to help you get hard. Like DB said, it's there to make the reader understand the abuse the character suffered in her past. It's meant to be a painful scene, and I'm not saying that in a bad way at all, but if that is the kind of scene you are looking forward to, then I don't think Hillside will satisfy you

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes