4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
In what manner will she "Unleash" it or "let it loose"

I hope to have my MC steal the virginity from daughter Emma
To see her lose it with him
Uhm, I dont think, MC will fuck and marry her mother.
Really, I haven’t idea who will take her flower.
PS
in italian the term is “deflorata”, that means that a girl lost her “fiore” (flower).

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I think it will be an interesting conversation if the mc ever tells our Emma about the other Emma
Is gonna happen sooner or later after MC constant night terrors/nightmares calling EMMA EMMA!

She is gonna enter his room, Hold his hand as he sweats and tries to keep his composture.
MC:
Emma, I couldn't save a dear person in the past, But i vow to you. Im gonna protect you baby girl. s2
Emma: Starts crying with emotion and hugs Hunk MC.
:devilish:

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
I think it will be an interesting conversation if the mc ever tells our Emma about the other Emma
Every 3 minutes she will interrupt:
Emma: "Wait a second, I don't remember doing any of that stuff."
MC: "This is the other Emma.'
Emma: "Oh, right. She needs to change her name. It's very confusing."

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I'm glad that sex with charlotte hasn't happened yet
I also really like that she didn't fall in love with the mc from the moment she saw him
Too many games on here have the girls fall madly in love with the mc as soon as they meet him
Which I find kind of annoying tbh
She will have a change of heart when Special Agent Joshy shows up. The only chance MC will have is watching through the window. :ROFLMAO:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Last scene of Hillside....

Charlotte (wearing baby doll nighty): "I want you MC! Now!
MC: "First you have to do your ceremonial girlfriend duties. On you knees, right now, my dear.
:::::Charlotte pulls MC's pants down.... a gasp from her mouth, surprised by the size::::
Charlotte: ::::Now on her knees opening her mouth wide with her tongue out, then an impish smile::::"I'm going to drain your balls, all in my mouth." ::::::then opens her mouth wide again::::::

FADE TO BLACK then.....

"THANKY--YOU--- FORS PLAYING HILLSIDE"

1700469089485.png

THE END

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
She will have a change of heart when Special Agent Joshy shows up. The only chance MC will have is watching through the window. :ROFLMAO:
Joshy92: All right, Ms. Lloyd. You have the right to remain silent. You have the right to hold my hand. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law or on a romantic dinner date. You have a right to long walks on a moonlit beach. If you cannot afford such a long walk while holding hands one will be appointed for you.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I kind of hope there is some drama if we are on Emma's path
I want to see Suzi getting angry at the mc for dating Emma
Or something like that

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bombmaster

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I kind of hope there is some drama if we are on Emma's path
I want to see Suzi getting angry at the mc for dating Emma
Or something like that
your post made me think of this.
Be funny if you are on Emma's path Suzi tricks the MC outside of the house and locks all the doors so he cant get back in lol.

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007 and Joshy92

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Recently, I mentioned on the Discord server that I was considering posting an outline of the remaining story and asked if people would like me to do that. I also floated the idea of posting maybe six preview images showing scenes from later in the story.

I'm aware that some people don't want to know anything about what is to come, but for the people that do, I was hoping this might give them something to discuss and maybe look forward to in the future.

I have written a list of some key events from the next update below to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. Not every event is included, and I've tried not to give too much away, but hopefully there is still enough to provide interest. Obviously, if you don't want to know anything at all about what is going to happen in v0.15, then please do not read past the spoiler warning.

If people want me to, then I can post a similar list for each new update in the future, or a longer outline for the rest of the story. So let me know what you think about it, and also about seeing some preview images from important moments later in the story.

And I will post an update on what's going on with development before the end of the month.

Thanks,
DB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I kind of like the outline. Since it doesn't give to much away but at same time it's nice to have somewhat of an idea what is to come instead of letting your mind wander.

balazar

Mar 30, 2019

Recently, I mentioned on the Discord server that I was considering posting an outline of the remaining story and asked if people would like me to do that. I also floated the idea of posting maybe six preview images showing scenes from later in the story.

I'm aware that some people don't want to know anything about what is to come, but for the people that do, I was hoping this might give them something to discuss and maybe look forward to in the future.

I have written a list of some key events from the next update below to give you an idea of what I'm talking about. Not every event is included, and I've tried not to give too much away, but hopefully there is still enough to provide interest. Obviously, if you don't want to know anything at all about what is going to happen in v0.15, then please do not read past the spoiler warning.

If people want me to, then I can post a similar list for each new update in the future, or a longer outline for the rest of the story. So let me know what you think about it, and also about seeing some preview images from important moments later in the story.

And I will post an update on what's going on with development before the end of the month.

Thanks,
DB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you give some people everything they find a reason to bitch trust me what you are doing is awesome.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes