And now some handsome dude is paying her attention she goes directly to sex

I think she has low self esteem.

But you all know me I'm looking forward to more Emma scenes
Taking her on a nice romantic date eventually would be cool

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Me reading harsh criticism
stan-writing.gif

Dear Dev don't listen to silly people, you're beautiful and love the story so far.
:KEK:

Also how dare someone speak against Lucy. She is realistic within her inadequacy nurtured by a more successful sister and moving foward with Mc first solved the blue balls dilemma some games do perpetuate.

Emma is perfect and I fight anyone who objects.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
For me when it comes to Emma acting younger than she should. It works and doesn't work for me. With her being a LI later in the game it doesn't work for me at all as I would find it hard to be with someone like that even in a game. It just would make me feel awkward and uncomfortable at times.

But when it comes to being to the MC being a protector and a father figure it works just fine for me. It actually makes it work a bit better with her not being aware how the world works and being innocent and naive. Tho I do agree doesn't make to much sense in the story why she is like that considering Suzi and Lucy are around. Even her friend Jenny to a certain point.

Reactions: damnedfrog

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Me reading harsh criticism
View attachment 3127543

Dear Dev don't listen to silly people, you're beautiful and love the story so far.
:KEK:

Also how dare someone speak against Lucy. She is realistic within her inadequacy nurtured by a more successful sister and moving foward with Mc first solved the blue balls dilemma some games do perpetuate.

Emma is perfect and I fight anyone who objects.
Her inadequacy? Nurtured by a more successful sister? Lucy has carried that family on her back. She nurtured her more successful sister when she needed it the most. Nah, bro. She's the backbone of this family. That's why I chose her. Because even during the darkest times, that woman will stand by your side.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
While Lucy is ok she pales in comparison against the brave & beautiful Emma
Imagine marrying her
Whichever guy she chose would be a lucky dude

Sugoda77

Feb 18, 2023
This also (for me) leads to another issue with Charlotte and the writing which I also feel cannot be overlooked in the grand story. Charlotte has been 'at the top' for many, many years. She is well off, very well off. Why not just leave the industry years ago and move somewhere her kids could live a normal(ish) life? She says multiple times about protecting them and how bad the industry is. She doesn't need the money, hasn't needed it for a long time (especially given her apparent fairly frugal lifestyle also). Yet she still stayed in Hillside. She dould even, have stayed in the industry and moved away...again, she is the best of the best at the very top of the industry. She hasn't needed (in the context of the story) to have stayed in Hillside for years now. Many of the worlds top models (in real life) don't even live in the States, let alone live near Hollywood...they still get work.

These unfortunately, are very much contradictions with both her character and the story, as we are presented it. This is also one of my favourite VN's too, but to admonish the faults it has is honestly to be blind, because it does have many.
Imagine Gisele Bündchen in Charlotte's place being nearly beaten to death by another celebrity and somehow there being no investigation or public scrutiny on the situation. The whole story is ludicrous that one of the most well known models in the world is somehow powerless to do anything but hire a bodyguard to protect her.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Imagine Gisele Bündchen in Charlotte's place being nearly beaten to death by another celebrity and somehow there being no investigation or public scrutiny on the situation. The whole story is ludicrous that one of the most well known models in the world is somehow powerless to do anything but hire a bodyguard to protect her.
I guess you missed the part where she said that she didn't report it.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's been awhile but still the most prominent model in the world and she feels like she has no power or means to get any justice is the part that's laughable.
it's believable maybe not to you but to me it is. Because even if she is the #1 model she still is just a model and the filthy rich with money wouldn't care nor would the cops care when they got money make them look the other way. Plus she never reported it not because she thought they wouldn't do anything because Hillside is full of corruption. But because she knows if the rich people got wind that she did they would just kill her. Since her being the #1 model means nothing to those people. Money talks more than status especially in this game.

Reactions: damnedfrog

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It's been awhile but still the most prominent model in the world and she feels like she has no power or means to get any justice is the part that's laughable.
Watch Harvey Wainstein story. And aftermath of that... Their power over woman is fear. Your fame doesn't do anything good for you when you end dead in ditch. Or someone in your family. And how law works, you're innocent until proven guilty. Police is incredible inert when it comes for such things. One "big" person vs another "big" person. And in places like Hollywo Hillside police and people in ties will do anything to cover a scandal, because scandal is very embracing and bad for business...

Sugoda77

Feb 18, 2023
Watch Harvey Wainstein story. And aftermath of that... Their power over woman is fear. Your fame doesn't do anything good for you when you end dead in ditch. Or someone in your family. And how law works, you're innocent until proven guilty. Police is incredible inert when it comes for such things. One "big" person vs another "big" person. And in places like Hollywo Hillside police and people in ties will do anything to cover a scandal, because scandal is very embracing and bad for business...
Sure that works if you're some D-Lister or a girl off the bus looking to make it big but we're talking about the most popular model in the world. There's clout of her own that comes with being one of the most known people on the planet. She could even get the FBI involved, hire more than one damn bodyguard. It's just hard to believe in this day and age anything like this could happen to a Beyonce, or Gisele or even Kim Kardashian and some mustache-twirling villain who's as reckless as the character in this game is being completely untouchable while being so sloppy.

Reactions: Kaintfm
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes