4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
It's been awhile but still the most prominent model in the world and she feels like she has no power or means to get any justice is the part that's laughable.
Watch Harvey Wainstein story. And aftermath of that... Their power over woman is fear. Your fame doesn't do anything good for you when you end dead in ditch. Or someone in your family. And how law works, you're innocent until proven guilty. Police is incredible inert when it comes for such things. One "big" person vs another "big" person. And in places like Hollywo Hillside police and people in ties will do anything to cover a scandal, because scandal is very embracing and bad for business...

Sugoda77

Feb 18, 2023
Watch Harvey Wainstein story. And aftermath of that... Their power over woman is fear. Your fame doesn't do anything good for you when you end dead in ditch. Or someone in your family. And how law works, you're innocent until proven guilty. Police is incredible inert when it comes for such things. One "big" person vs another "big" person. And in places like Hollywo Hillside police and people in ties will do anything to cover a scandal, because scandal is very embracing and bad for business...
Sure that works if you're some D-Lister or a girl off the bus looking to make it big but we're talking about the most popular model in the world. There's clout of her own that comes with being one of the most known people on the planet. She could even get the FBI involved, hire more than one damn bodyguard. It's just hard to believe in this day and age anything like this could happen to a Beyonce, or Gisele or even Kim Kardashian and some mustache-twirling villain who's as reckless as the character in this game is being completely untouchable while being so sloppy.

Reactions: Kaintfm

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
While Lucy is ok she pales in comparison against the brave & beautiful Emma
Imagine marrying her
Whichever guy she chose would be a lucky dude
Opinion of course: I think it will be interesting once Suzy gets rolling in the story. (She enjoyed that phone call with MC).

Reactions: Joshy92

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If it wasn't for the fact i got attached to Charlotte trying to help her with her trauma and everything else in the story Suzi would of been my first pick at a first glance even tho I think Charlotte is hotter. So I cant wait till we can get rolling on the Suzi stuff for another save.

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Sure that works if you're some D-Lister or a girl off the bus looking to make it big but we're talking about the most popular model in the world. There's clout of her own that comes with being one of the most known people on the planet. She could even get the FBI involved, hire more than one damn bodyguard. It's just hard to believe in this day and age anything like this could happen to a Beyonce, or Gisele or even Kim Kardashian and some mustache-twirling villain who's as reckless as the character in this game is being completely untouchable while being so sloppy.
Jason attacked Charlotte in a rage while high on cocaine. He was caught at the scene covered in blood and arrested. He is not a master criminal and is not portrayed as one.

Jason was not prosecuted and left town shortly afterwards. For some reason Charlotte was okay with this.

When Jason unexpectedly returned, the MC switched to protecting Charlotte and she began working with the FBI to try and bring Jason to justice.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Bae, great game and stupendous plot aside ..
Was it not for being hired as a bodyguard/protection detail that MC:
it is HIS JOB and right now his WHOLE LIFE MISSION+Reason for existing to:
PROTECT and SERVE CHARLI and all her girls IN ALL POSSIBLE NEEDS AND WANTS
OF A WOMAN SUCH AS HERSELF and her household women?
the MC switched to protecting Charlotte and she began working with the FBI to try and bring Jason to justice.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
HillsideVN (game dev)
1 question please.
How many paths does the main character have in the game? Susie, Lucy, Charlotte, Emma, an officer and a new hero girl. They will be single, that is, by choosing one, we will not be able to progress with the other, or in another way? I would like to understand how it will be arranged in general. I'm sorry for the terrible English.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
HillsideVN (game dev)
1 question please.
How many paths does the main character have in the game? Susie, Lucy, Charlotte, Emma, an officer and a new hero girl. They will be single, that is, by choosing one, we will not be able to progress with the other, or in another way? I would like to understand how it will be arranged in general. I'm sorry for the terrible English.
The 'family' are the only 'real' LI paths that will have endings.

Officer Fox and Kaylee are seperate paths (cannot be with anyone else....even those two are exclusive) but will NOT be fully fleshed out with proper endings.

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
The 'family' are the only 'real' LI paths that will have endings.

Officer Fox and Kaylee are seperate paths (cannot be with anyone else....even those two are exclusive) but will NOT be fully fleshed out with proper endings.
I meant you can choose someone alone or with all at once without prejudice to the rest? Will there be, for example, Susie and then I won't be able to choose Lucy's path
If the main character meets everyone at once, his balls will be torn off. Or not?

7 girls - 7 endings...

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I meant you can choose someone alone or with all at once without prejudice to the rest? Will there be, for example, Susie and then I won't be able to choose Lucy's path
If the main character meets everyone at once, his balls will be torn off. Or not?
The game is solo romances only.

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020

7 girls - 7 endings...
Charlotte, Lucy, Suzi, and Emma will have endings. You can only be with one of them and once you have chosen one, the others will not be available.

The other girls are shorter relationships and will not have endings. You can swap between them, but still cannot be in a relationship with more than one at a time.

So there are four main paths, and a messy "side girl" path.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021

7 girls - 7 endings...
Like Dark Silence said, only single routes, but only 4 endings for four Lloyd girls. Side characters are only lewdable, but have no end...

Reactions: Dark Silence

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Charlotte, Lucy, Suzi, and Emma will have endings. You can only be with one of them and once you have chosen one, the others will not be available.

The other girls are shorter relationships and will not have endings. You can swap between them, but still cannot be in a relationship with more than one at a time.

So there are four main paths, and a messy "side girl" path.
Ok, i understand it. Big thanks.

How many "side girl" will there be in total?
You make another girl? А doctor or there's a masseuse or a psychologist?
Suzi's friend will be like a "side girl"&

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes