I know some people like the sound of a virgin
But I would rather be with a girl who has had sex with a hundred guys
That's my type of girl
I hope we get a foursome with Jada, Ellie & Rachel
That would be so hot
I want to see all three girls make out and have sex
Joshy92!
How dare you!
All theses talks about true love... All those romantic candlelit dinners... All theses handholdings on sunset...
It was all lies?!

Think of the poor girl... the one in the right of your signature...
Look at her!
Look at her in the eyes!
And then, say to her she is the love of your life... When she's had experience with a hundred guys... And meanwhile you will fuck like crazy in foursomes with 3 craving sex incestuous girls...
You're going to break her heart, monster!

Shame on you Joshy92!
Shame on you!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
From another thread...

Joshy92!
How dare you!
All theses talks about true love... All those romantic candlelit dinners... All theses handholdings on sunset...
It was all lies?!

Look at her!
Look at her in the eyes!
And then, say to her she is the love of your life... When she's had experience with a hundred guys... And meanwhile you will fuck like crazy in foursomes with 3 craving sex incestuous girls...

Shame on you Joshy92!
Shame on you!

But remember Emma is a special girl and my equal favourite visual novel girl of all time
Other girls can't compare to her

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Joshy bro clearly have a soft spot for naive blondes and try to keep it tame.
tumblr_inline_mpu1q51D0I1qz4rgp540.gif
But I'm watching him too.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
But remember Emma is a special girl and my equal favourite visual novel girl of all time
Other girls can't compare to her
You're save... As long Suzi doesn't find out... First of all your relationship with Emma. Other girls doesn't matter for now, first you have to survive that. If you survive that, other girls could become a problem... Unless Suzi founds out before those girls... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I hope for you that you can run faster than a girl who promote sport shoes and live sport and has adrenaline in blood 90% of the time...

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You're save... As long Suzi doesn't find out... First of all your relationship with Emma. Other girls doesn't matter for now, first you have to survive that. If you survive that, other girls could become a problem... Unless Suzi founds out before those girls... :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
I hope for you that you can run faster than a girl who promote sport shoes and live sport and has adrenaline in blood 90% of the time...
Suzi would outrun my lazy arse in two seconds lol

nasty.pickle

Mar 4, 2023
Wow! Just finished this one, so refreshing to play an AVN that doesn't push you/guide you to be a creep and a perv! I mean I haven't seen a single sex scene (maybe I was playing too professional? Charlotte ftw!) and I enjoyed the hell out of the game.
Thank you HillsideVN, great work! Definitely buying once it's released on steam.
I would ask for recommendations on similar AVNs, but maybe I'm on the wrong forum for that :D

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
From another thread...

Joshy92!
How dare you!
It was all lies?!

Look at her!
Look at her in the eyes!

Shame on you Joshy92!
Shame on you!

that's Joshy being tame too ive seen him being a deviant on other threads way worst. But I do enjoy his simp post for Emma over here. Just the way he talks about all the romantic things he wants to do especially cause it means I dont have to fight him for Charlotte .

Reactions: damnedfrog

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Wow! Just finished this one, so refreshing to play an AVN that doesn't push you/guide you to be a creep and a perv! I mean I haven't seen a single sex scene (maybe I was playing too professional? Charlotte ftw!) and I enjoyed the hell out of the game.
Thank you HillsideVN, great work! Definitely buying once it's released on steam.
I would ask for recommendations on similar AVNs, but maybe I'm on the wrong forum for that :D
Thanks. Glad you're enjoying it so far. (y)

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes