4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Thanks for the tip, though I genuinely wasn't complaining :) I have saves before rejecting them, shouldn't be a problem to check it out just to see what the sex scenes look like in this game - later, just out of curiosity, otherwise I couldn't possibly do that to Charlotte :)
my man as a fellow member of team Charlotte I can assure you she is the best girl hell she is in my top 3 on my personal LI list.

nasty.pickle

Mar 4, 2023
It would be more easy if you said what did you already played... But I will list you some; Summer's Gone, Where it all began, Eternum, Being a DIK, Single Again, Pale Carnations, Corporate Culture, Chasing Sunsets, Now and then...
Thanks a bunch for the quick recommendations! I played about half of them (in bold) and enjoyed them all, so I will definitely check out the rest now. Cheers man!

Reactions: rudy007

Mirewen

Aug 28, 2017
It would be more easy if you said what did you already played... But I will list you some; Summer's Gone, Where it all began, Eternum, Being a DIK, Single Again, Pale Carnations, Corporate Culture, Chasing Sunsets, Now and then...
don't forget Broken Dreamers ;)

Reactions: nasty.pickle

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
this is way better than all those other games except for maybe one imo

Anyway, back to this game
Can you guys believe when I first started playing and talking about this game on here
I called Emma Emily and a little while ago I misspelt Suzi's name

I am ashamed, I call myself a good simp and I do nonsense like that

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
You have to understand, secretly Joshy wants this. He's our bro. We got him covered.

::::Emma talking to girlfriend:::: "Joshy is sweet and all, but, well, we haven't really done it yet. I will do anything for him. He loves to watch me pick up guys in bars and take them home and do it.....He is usually looking through the window."

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Ah, when Emma cries out "Tyrone" (or the name of one of the 99 other guys) when finally fucking you, she'll have her revenge. :KEK:

In my playthrough, Emma will only cry out "Yngling" and nothing else, of course! :BootyTime:
And kill the mood... Like with a baseball bat...
Or she screams: "Tyroooooooooon" and MC scream:"Suuuuziiiiiiii"... That would be an awkward afternoon...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Correct me if I'm wrong guys but has Emma even said a swear word before?
I can't remember.

I said this in another thread about another girl, but it applies to Emma as well
I think she is incapable of hate
She is such a kindhearted person that hate is something she will never truly feel
She is an angel among us lowly humans

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Correct me if I'm wrong guys but has Emma even said a swear word before?
I can't remember.

I said this in another thread about another girl, but it applies to Emma as well
I think she is incapable of hate
She is such a kindhearted person that hate is something she will never truly feel
She is an angel among us lowly humans
Well, she liked Zak and then she hated that cheap fake Casanova. I cannot remember about swear words from Emma. I think it was something there when she was upset, but I could be wrong.

Reactions: Yngling

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Well, she liked Zak and then she hated that cheap fake Casanova. I cannot remember about swear words from Emma. I think it was something there when she was upset, but I could be wrong.
I think I remember her saying she hated him
But I think she was just angry at the time
She is too innocent & Sweet to be hateful

martoti

May 22, 2018
3 years, lesser than 10 updates, over fucking 9 million lines, no sex.
And I already reached Emma pool party.

If i just wanted drama, I might as well watch days of our lives over this bullshit.
Unsubbing.

• Angry
Reactions: 6pak2go

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1701974588075.png If Had you gone with the logical choice - the lawyer ...
You would be happy and free of all drama.
3 years, lesser than 10 updates, over fucking 9 million lines, no sex.
And I already reached Emma pool party.

If i just wanted drama, I might as well watch days of our lives over this bullshit.
Unsubbing.
You had to go for the drama queens out there clogging this thread and game.
Suit yourself!MC had already tried it when this game catches up with him
and it ended in absolute tragedy for everyone involved to this day

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes