4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Even tho we know what happened to Emma (the model), there are time I wish there was a side story / separate game with her despite it not making to much sense to do so. Because the model for her is very pretty.

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
That is the only actual redemption+ grow a pair+ man up+ be a man character arc MC has in this game.
Even tho we know what happened to Emma
Stick around to make sure all these game girlks be safe, you hear!
Dwelling on what you cound a would a should a do will not make you better.

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Even tho we know what happened to Emma (the model), there are time I wish there was a side story / separate game with her despite it not making to much sense to do so. Because the model for her is very pretty.
I can't stretch to a new game, but there will be some new photos of her in the next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BorrXL and xapican

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
After playing even more games lately I still feel that this is one of the best games on here
It has everything I like in a VN
A non creepy mc
Great love interests
Slow relationship building
And plenty more things make this a phenomenal game
I don't know about the rest of you but I'll remember this game long after it's finished

I can't wait to see what happens with the Lloyd girls next
Also I really like the quality of the renders

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I can't stretch to a new game, but there will be some new photos of her in the next update.
yeah I wouldn't think it would make sense to do so anyways. Just something I think about sometimes after recently replaying this game . Cant wait to see them in the next update tho she is a very pretty model.

After playing even more games lately I still feel that this is one of the best games on here
It has everything I like in a VN
A non creepy mc
Great love interests
Slow relationship building
And plenty more things make this a phenomenal game
I don't know about the rest of you but I'll remember this game long after it's finished

I can't wait to see what happens with the Lloyd girls next
Also I really like the quality of the renders
Honestly I think im gonna be sad when it's over sometimes I just dont want some games to end even more so when it comes to AVN's. My first AVN LI that felt special to me I was sad / bummed out when I finished the game since it was complete and there was no more updates. As that LI was the first one to make enjoy the relationship building to an extent I didnt think possible and I was addicted to her and just wanted more lol.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes