4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'm not sure if I ever looked at my number of comments or number of likes until that dude started policing how much time other dude spends on the forum. But to be fair there are two of us so there are probably twice as many posts as a normal poster. At least that's what we tell ourselves as we slowly drift to sleep by the glow of our laptops.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
If only I could... :)

But I could post more images of the MC wearing Charlotte's lingerie, so behave yourselves!
NOOOOOOOOO! Please no... But we could get Charlotte's picture with MC's gun instead, we would promise to behave... :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: HillsideVN

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Have fun living your cyber lives and jerking each other off with a self proclaimed "supervillain" who probably doesn't have much life outside of a computer
Ohh this is new, usually when people talk about my life they are wondering what evil machinations I am creating. You on the other hand prefer to talk about crap you have no idea simply because you got butthurt.

Thing is, for all your complains about adults not having time you spent shit ton of time in the forum disguising your entitled spoiled complains about what they want in a game they pirated. Such an adult thing to do.... right?

ohh I am sorry, did this supervillain hurt your ego too much after showing you you are a joke?

Do you want me to call my evil minions to rub you some aloe vera?

2f137ccfe09caaa34b26a3bd4bce3c38.jpg

Last edited:

witzulu

Mar 22, 2023
Working adults dont exactly have time to sit down through 38 hours of a supposed sex game on a forum promoting sex games.
OR are you too dumb to figure that out?

Judging from 1.7k posts, yup, you probably are not working and spend half of your life replying threads here
What part of ADULT VISUAL NOVEL do you not understand. It is not a sex game. Noone ever called it that, it is a novel with pictures aimed at adults with adult content. Please think before you make things up. Maybe it is just education that failed you. So let me help you this is an AVN or a Adult Visual NOVEL

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Now the first 2 is at 100% we just slowly wait for the render bar to fill. Still fun to see the progress bar for me even if it's gonna be awhile since this is one of my favorite games.

Reactions: 6pak2go and witzulu

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oh Emma you beauty & grace is matched only by your intelligence & kindness
Whomever you choose to marry would be the luckiest person to ever walk the earth

Reactions: rudy007
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes