4.20 star(s) 277 Votes

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Don't forget the harem players who always have to say how they won't play a game unless a harem route is added
I see that all the time
Wait what? :oops: are you implying this is not a Harem game ? OHHHH ! :eek::eek::eek: Well, dear dev. I will not stop farting, till you ad a Harem route, I m dead serious, and you are the one to blame if my indoor plats die because of it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
From my top 5 AVN's, four doesn't have sex in first 6 or 7 updates
You're a Priest right ?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ( I only play those to see if the dev. really makes a slowburn) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Wait what? :oops: are you implying this is not a Harem game ? OHHHH ! :eek::eek::eek: Well, dear dev. I will not stop farting, till you ad a Harem route, I m dead serious, and you are the one to blame if my indoor plats die because of it! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

You're a Priest right ?? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ( I only play those to see if the dev. really makes a slowburn) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Close. Priests (when they see me) hold their cross and run away... With equally speed to Suzi... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
For some reason now I get turned on by thinking about kissing & licking a girls ears
So now I want to do that to Emma
I totally want to gently kiss and play with her ears

So there you go people I have a new kink even I didn't know about until recently

• Wow
Reactions: HornyyPussy

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
For some reason now I get turned on by thinking about kissing & licking a girls ears
So now I want to do that to Emma
I totally want to gently kiss and play with her ears

So there you go people I have a new kink even I didn't know about until recently
Well...I'll agree with you...kissing and nibbling a girls ear (or hell..a guys even if that's someone pref...no judging here) is definitely enjoyable and highly erotic. it is an erogenous zone after all. The things a woman will do after some ear care (when done properly)...

I wouldn't call it a kink though, just a good part of foreplay and getting in the mood.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
yea cause no1 reads those, they just dl game and play and then whine.
i'm in the 1% that reads what's on front page haha. I just dont read tags most of the time since tags don't matter to much to me most of the time compared to the description and dev notes. Only time I actually read tags is when I'm not in the mood for a harem and want something more meaningful when it comes to the LI.

But I get your meaning most people cant be bothered and just complain

4.20 star(s) 277 Votes