4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
But then finding out Suzi wishes it was her.

SUZI: "No Emma, this is is how you give a good college quality blow job. Watch me!"
She is on the swim team so can hold her breath for a loooooong time.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Ngl Suzi suck suck is nice.
images (56).jpeg
But let Emma get her cunt sucked a lot, until she get dicked technicaly virgin, just fun and worshiping our angel.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joshy92

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Does anyone have an issue where their achievements are greyed out and can't be accessed? I've played right through to the latest version, from 2 different downloads, and although I can see achievements and thumbnails under each character they are all marked 0 out of 20 and clicking on the thumbnails does nothing. Maybe I missed something but not finding a solution in searches. Can anyone shed some light? Thanks.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1701054100325.jpeg

Hi, guys.
The story for v0.15 has been completed, and storyboarding should be finished by the end of the week. After that I can start creating the images and will post the first preview images for $5+ patrons the following week (8th December).
Several other tasks have also been completed, including creating several exciting new character models and locations.
I'm sorry again for this delay. Billing and the usual posting schedule will resume on December 1st.
Thanks for your support,
DB

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

Hi, guys.
The story for v0.15 has been completed, and storyboarding should be finished by the end of the week. After that I can start creating the images and will post the first preview images for $5+ patrons the following week (8th December).
Several other tasks have also been completed, including creating several exciting new character models and locations.
I'm sorry again for this delay. Billing and the usual posting schedule will resume on December 1st.
Thanks for your support,
DB
Thanks Raminita !!!!!

Kaintfm

Apr 26, 2021
Just finished writing my review and wanted to get some feedback. Is anyone else struggling with the dialogue? Especially dialogue involving the villains. I feel like it's over-the-top and not in a good way. They don't feel like real people despite them clearly meant to be fictionalized versions of #MeToo casualties.

Reactions: mulerider

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Just finished writing my review and wanted to get some feedback. Is anyone else struggling with the dialogue? Especially dialogue involving the villains. I feel like it's over-the-top and not in a good way. They don't feel like real people despite them clearly meant to be fictionalized versions of #MeToo casualties.
I honestly didn't struggle with the dialogue. But from your review it seems we have different taste as I liked all the inner monologue of the characters. Especially when you are trying to romance one of the LI like Charlotte. Speaking of romance I almost can see where you are coming from with the villains but id have to replay it for a 3rd time and think about it as I go. As dealing with Charlotte 's trauma, trying to romance her kind of over shadows any poor dialogue that might appear. As I look forward to any scenes with her in it. That and I play these game in the moment and tend not to think about the dialogue or the quality of it but rather I think about what is being said in relation to a LI or the story.

So if dialogue is good or bad is furthest thing on my mind. Probably not the best person to reply since I feel like I have the inability to determine if a piece of dialogue or writing is bad. Due to my nature of being able to enjoy a game or story in the moment and not over thinking things as play that and I believe i'm a pretty easy person to please when it comes to enjoyment of a game or story.

The dialogue I did notice that was a bit off to me was Emma acting a bit to young for her age at times. But the Villains I know there was some were off here and there but not off the top off my head without a 3rd replay and thinking about it when they show up instead of going along for the ride.

Probably not the kind of feedback you are looking for but that's my 2 cents.

Last edited:

Sugoda77

Feb 18, 2023
Oh yeah, the villains are mustache-twirling Harvey Weinstein level garbage. It's so over the top and ridiculous at times. Then again Emma is written like she's mentally challenged. Never in my life have I seen a college girl act like she's 12 or younger and be so painfully naive in a world with the internet.

Reactions: Kaintfm

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Oh yeah, the villains are mustache-twirling Harvey Weinstein level garbage. It's so over the top and ridiculous at times. Then again Emma is written like she's mentally challenged. Never in my life have I seen a college girl act like she's 12 or younger and be so painfully naive in a world with the internet.
Emmas like a zombie as well, all she does is watch bad chick flicks and get stalked, no real depth to her character, at least MCs micro penis can fill that depth.

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Yeah. Honestly, it just feels weird seeing Emma act how she does. I mean it feels like she's written to be 18 and a college student only because of patreon's rules. I just stopped vibing with her character. She just doesn't feel like a real character.

Honestly, when I first played this game, I thought this was going to be one of the best games on here, but since then it's been pretty mid on all counts. The only reason I keep playing is Charlotte.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes