4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
that's good for me that means I can just simp for Charlotte and leave you the rest since she is all I need is Charlotte. But on a side note im replaying the game slowly just played the part where you walk in on Suzi taking a shower the other day. That was almost enough for me to reconsider for a second forgot how hot she is especially her ass.
Yeah, she is hot
But it's not just her looks I find attractive
Her personality is really sexy too

Still, no one can compare to my sweetheart Emma

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah, she is hot
But it's not just her looks I find attractive
Her personality is really sexy too

Still, no one can compare to my sweetheart Emma
If you love Emma, you should not speak so about her moderate agitated sister... You're sure that your new found attractiveness didn't come from that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If so, is that new attractiveness come from her look, behavior of sheer fear from her?
:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Does this game have animations cause I tend to no trust tags in this matter as usually the games that begin without animations have them added later and devs (or whoever posted the game) forget to update the tags.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Finally finished slowly replaying this game after playing the update last month. Forgot how long this amazing game is. Yup this game still in my top 3 and still on team Charlotte next time I replay gonna have to play a Charlotte and Lucy game about the same time so I can experience the Lucy stuff.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
This is another Britishism. Yanks call it a tank, brits call it a vest. Kind of like how sweaters are called jumpers and swimsuits are called costumes.
Thanks for that clarification. I actually replayed that part of the game today and confused me didn't feel like a typo but also didnt feel like it made sense to me.

Dracodadark

Dec 1, 2017
View attachment 3025135

This doesn't make sense, the DA can't stop an FBI investigation.

DA stands for "district attorney", which is a state level position. The F in FBI stands for Federal, state DAs can't instruct the FBI on what not to investigate.

There is also no such position as "Chief".

The chain of command goes like this;

Director
Deputy Director
[CID Branch]
Executive Assistant Director
Assistant director

CID would be the branch investigating the situation in this VN and there is no DA anywhere that can instruct the FBI on what not to investigate.

Also any attempt to interfere with the investigation would be reported higher up the CoC which would trigger an internal investigation at a higher level.
So unless the claim is that some worthless Hollywood Hillside fucks can control the ENTIRE FBI from the Director down, then none of this plot line makes any sense.

Now lets say that the Director is in their pocket, just for argument sake.
Then the situation could be reported to the AG, DOJ and DoNI.
There is no way to keep this from being investigated and the higher up it gets, the more out of control of the corrupt elements it gets.

Also every field office has a representative for the DoNI.
You can't buy off everyone and not have the situation go public, it isn't possible because if it was it'd already have been done.

I think the author is confusing FBI with local police.

If you want to make shit up so that your plot can work, then make it up, but don't use real agencies without knowing how it all works, it just looks dumb.
Loads of Authors seem to want to make the USA [or other western countries] a stetting for their story but don't actually know anything about how it actually is in the USA [or other western countries].
I have to agree I was a little pissed off as there is no way that a DA stands in the way of human trafficking with the FBI (not to mention internal affairs would be all over a dirty cop), not to mention if anyone leaked this to the media they would pile on this story so quickly that heads would roll if any corruption was found. The hillside PD is believable, but all the way up to the director of the FBI, DOJ, and other offices seems a real big stretch. I love this game but the me against the world is a bit overdone and not portraying the FBI correctly is a huge stretch.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes