4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Thats true but i feel like most people who live in the united states have at least tried one. I just thought it was funny he didn't ever have one. We consume so much peanut butter here im just a little surprised if people here haven't had one before. I grew up eating them a lot (probably because we were poor) so its such a staple for me.
Funny thing is im not sure if I have had if I did it was when I was young enough that I cant recall. As I could never stand peanut butter not the taste but the smell. For whatever reason the smell always bugged me enough to not want to eat anything with it if I could smell it lol. Yeah I know im a weirdo.

Lou33

Mar 16, 2023
Funny thing is im not sure if I have had if I did it was when I was young enough that I cant recall. As I could never stand peanut butter not the taste but the smell. For whatever reason the smell always bugged me enough to not want to eat anything with it if I could smell it lol. Yeah I know im a weirdo.
" I could never stand peanut butter" Dear god what a horrible person you are. How dare you dislike peanut butter, i eat that stuff spoonful from the jar. But in all seriousness i can understand why some people wouldn't like it but i think the reason i like it so much is the fact i ate it so much as a child.

Oct 10, 2022
" I could never stand peanut butter" Dear god what a horrible person you are. How dare you dislike peanut butter, i eat that stuff spoonful from the jar. But in all seriousness i can understand why some people wouldn't like it but i think the reason i like it so much is the fact i ate it so much as a child.
I also don't like peanut butter, if it is okay for you I like hazelnut butter. So how horrible I am?:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
There's also the people who are allergic to it. I personally like pb, I love cashew butter more though.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Not all peanut butter are created equal, me being from outside the USA only when had the opportunity to eat a imported one and with some red jam that I could understand the meme about pbj sandwich.

I was already a man when I got to taste this American trope.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am ashamed to miss the joke, sorry.:(
If it's not joke, he is the MC of Artemis. :giggle:
Time to clean my glasses then ... :unsure: ..or the monitor ? (it's a bit sticky lately:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) didn't recognize him I thought it was the "Banana husband" from GH :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: hence Marcel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fedegrox

Feb 12, 2022
Oh boy renders and models are really good in this game.. being that said, ohh boy isnt this the most blueballer game in this page? :D

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Nope there are worser belive me !
haha this makes me want to look for them now. I only played a small handful of others that are " blueballer games". I quite enjoy the slow burn blue ball games as I really like the focus on relationship building and story. But this one is the slowest but I enjoy it alot it's in my top 3 AVN list after all

Reactions: BVonkX and xapican

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Creep approaches Suzi, starts touching her hair, continues with offering her his dick, commenting on her breasts, completely ignoring the girl's reaction, and finally trying to feel her breasts. Seriously? Won't you even buy the girl a drink first?
He's a creep. If he's polite and respectful then he isn't a creep and Suzi is not justified in what she does to him.

Now Hanna. What happened to her? She can't hold her liquor or what? Why is she suddenly dumber than the average Hillside male (as they depicted in the game)? Yeah, I get it, she wants to help her friend relax and set her up with a guy, but she suddenly went blind and doesn’t see what kind of fucker they’re working with? Why then did she try so hard to protect her friend from Johno, if she doesn’t care who to lay her under. And the last "Suzi, I told you to be nice" sounds like a bad joke. What do you mean girl, be nice? Let the guy fondle Suzi's breasts and then take her to the creep's rape van he parked on the street corner?
The situation with Johno was completely different. Suzi was alone and powerless to stop him because he was blackmailing her. It was only Hannah's fortuitous appearance that saved Suzi in the locker room, but it was only a temporary reprieve. Suzi was in real trouble and had no one to help her.

In the bar scene, they are in a crowded place dealing with a young creep who has had a few beers and is trying to get laid. Hannah is completely relaxed because she has seen her roommate deal with thirsty assholes a hundred times before, and bemused because she knows what Suzi is capable of doing to him if he doesn't leave her alone.

They were never in any danger and the scene was meant to be humorous, while also setting up the phone call and the finding of a point of agreement with the MC.

But there is no need to degrade every male in the game in order to highlight the merits of the MC.
Not every male is dumb or degraded: Steve, David, Valentini, Gordon, Agent Scott.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Thats true but i feel like most people who live in the united states have at least tried one. I just thought it was funny he didn't ever have one. We consume so much peanut butter here im just a little surprised if people here haven't had one before. I grew up eating them a lot (probably because we were poor) so its such a staple for me.
Equating "putting two different bread spreads on a slice of bread" with "poverty" seems like a ridiculous stretch to be honest. The really poor don't even have bread, let alone something to put on it.

This is the same league as saying "I am poor because I can go on vacation only once this year", in my opinion.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes