4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
He's a creep. If he's polite and respectful then he isn't a creep and Suzi is not justified in what she does to him.

The situation with Johno was completely different. Suzi was alone and powerless to stop him because he was blackmailing her. It was only Hannah's fortuitous appearance that saved Suzi in the locker room, but it was only a temporary reprieve. Suzi was in real trouble and had no one to help her.

In the bar scene, they are in a crowded place dealing with a young creep who has had a few beers and is trying to get laid. Hannah is completely relaxed because she has seen her roommate deal with thirsty assholes a hundred times before, and bemused because she knows what Suzi is capable of doing to him if he doesn't leave her alone.

They were never in any danger and the scene was meant to be humorous, while also setting up the phone call and the finding of a point of agreement with the MC.

Not every male is dumb or degraded: Steve, David, Valentini, Gordon, Agent Scott.
Thanks for the response and clarification, HillsideVN!
Of course I exaggerated a bit when I wrote this. :)
It's still a shame that Suzi seems to attract all sorts of creeps, whether it's Johno the blackmailer or a drunk creep at the bar.
But If that creep was there to let Suzi show off how tough she is, then fine.

Honestly, I didn't realize that Hannah was in a pranking mood towards this creep until you commented on it. Look, first she convinces her friend to relax, have some fun and maybe find someone to make out for this evening. Suzi doesn't support her playful mood, but Hannah teases her and pushes more. Then she notices that the creep is approaching, and she seems inspired by the possible action, and even tries to restrain Suzi from getting angry. In the context of their previous conversation about having fun and finding someone to make out with, she acts like she doesn't mind this creep at all. She further encourages him when Suzi rejects his advances, telling him she's not interested, Hannah says, "I'm interested!"

Maybe I'm too bad at English and don’t feel some nuances, but her intentions seems ambiguous. If she had said to Suzi, “Looks like you've got an unwanted admirer, he's drooling over you last five minutes, let’s prank him” or something like that, then this scene wouldn’t feel so confusing to me. :HideThePain:

Sep 3, 2020
Thanks for the response and clarification, HillsideVN!
Of course I exaggerated a bit when I wrote this. :)
It's still a shame that Suzi seems to attract all sorts of creeps, whether it's Johno the blackmailer or a drunk creep at the bar.
But If that creep was there to let Suzi show off how tough she is, then fine.

Honestly, I didn't realize that Hannah was in a pranking mood towards this creep until you commented on it. Look, first she convinces her friend to relax, have some fun and maybe find someone to make out for this evening. Suzi doesn't support her playful mood, but Hannah teases her and pushes more. Then she notices that the creep is approaching, and she seems inspired by the possible action, and even tries to restrain Suzi from getting angry. In the context of their previous conversation about having fun and finding someone to make out with, she acts like she doesn't mind this creep at all. She further encourages him when Suzi rejects his advances, telling him she's not interested, Hannah says, "I'm interested!"

Maybe I'm too bad at English and don’t feel some nuances, but her intentions seems ambiguous. If she had said to Suzi, “Looks like you've got an unwanted admirer, he's drooling over you last five minutes, let’s prank him” or something like that, then this scene wouldn’t feel so confusing to me. :HideThePain:
I speak English perfectly and it's my native language

and I felt exactly the same way you do
Brother

I also misunderstood the scene

Reactions: yossa999

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
My theory is that it is very difficult to interpret the tone, if it is written *in playfull tone*" isn't it ?" beeing english an aquiered language proof's also as a handicap, ( I had the same issue with the convo in the bar)
*with cheerfull voice* "Anyway the story is great and looking forward to how it continues!"
;)
it is easier if you get some helpfull pointers in the dialoge box
Edit: * with Happy tone* "hey Vidal the king of Pervert long time not read brother!" :giggle: :giggle:

Sep 3, 2020
My theory is that it is very difficult to interpret the tone, if it is written *in playfull tone*" isn't it ?" beeing english an aquiered language proof's also as a handicap, ( I had the same issue with the convo in the bar)
*with cheerfull voice* "Anyway the story is great and looking forward to how it continues!"
;)
it is easier if you get some helpfull pointers in the dialoge box
Edit: * with Happy tone* "hey Vidal the king of Pervert long time not read brother!" :giggle: :giggle:
a57ac35aa5e8e0d054e500c1f3e9f173 (1).gif

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

These are the first three images from v0.15.

1699501599035.png
- Lucy and the MC get away for a night together under the stars.

1699501632499.png - Were Charlotte's fears about the college fashion show justified?

1699501665171.png - Agent Fox restrains the MC.​

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

View attachment 3071519

View attachment 3071521 - Were Charlotte's fears about the college fashion show justified?

View attachment 3071522 - Agent Fox restrains the MC.​
Thanks for the sneak peak.

I'm not a lucy fan cause well Charlotte is Charlotte and I love that character maybe too much. But after seeing these sneak peaks on my next replay I'm gonna have to do another Charlotte game while playing a Lucy one at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: keefer43

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1699511945722.png
Been working out, sweet cheeks? Been waiting fer you to have my back since forever.

1699512023452.png
Gosh, her concirned and slightly disheartened look is enough to melt me heart.
Oh, look, our fiery lawyer is still unphased looking at her phone, which means
whatever she sees or reads cannot be that bad, can it?

1699512239892.png
Take my breath away!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021

View attachment 3071519

View attachment 3071521 - Were Charlotte's fears about the college fashion show justified?

View attachment 3071522 - Agent Fox restrains the MC.​
2nd image--Suzi path...she is plotting a way to move forward....Charlotte path....later, MC tells her to leave the boots on. .... for that matter... she can leave the dress on too. Easy access.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Thanks for the sneak peak.

I'm not a lucy fan cause well Charlotte is Charlotte and I love that character maybe too much. But after seeing these sneak peaks on my next replay I'm gonna have to do another Charlotte game while playing a Lucy one at the same time.
The story made reasons to love all Lloyd girls.

Well Suzi needs more development to bring her into the race.
But.....
Lucy is cool and direct and with a chip in her shoulder because her sister is gorgeous. And she feels like a second choice.

Endearing in a way as she is gorgeous too. But in a more down to earth vibe,.her whole insecurity angle do bring a smile on my face tho.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
My list has changed a little lately
I now consider Suzi to be more attractive than Charlotte
Who now ranks third on my hillside LI list

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cxx

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
My list has changed a little lately
I now consider Suzi to be more attractive than Charlotte
Who now ranks third on my hillside LI list
that's good for me that means I can just simp for Charlotte and leave you the rest since she is all I need is Charlotte. But on a side note im replaying the game slowly just played the part where you walk in on Suzi taking a shower the other day. That was almost enough for me to reconsider for a second forgot how hot she is especially her ass.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes