4.20 star(s) 277 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ah c'mon. The thread wouldn't be the same without him. It would be like going to central park and not seeing one masturbating hobo or a crazy old woman covered in bird shit sprinkling seed on her shoulder to make the pigeons land on her. What are you gonna do? Throw a frisbee or have a picnic when you have all that free entertainment?
this thread would be much better w/o joshy. :p

Lou33

Mar 16, 2023
Giving this game a 1 star. The MC has never had a PBJ? Completely unbelievable! Lmao.

Edit (im not actually giving it a 1 star)

Last edited:

Lou33

Mar 16, 2023
why? it's not every1s food.
Thats true but i feel like most people who live in the united states have at least tried one. I just thought it was funny he didn't ever have one. We consume so much peanut butter here im just a little surprised if people here haven't had one before. I grew up eating them a lot (probably because we were poor) so its such a staple for me.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Thats true but i feel like most people who live in the united states have at least tried one. I just thought it was funny he didn't ever have one. We consume so much peanut butter here im just a little surprised if people here haven't had one before. I grew up eating them a lot (probably because we were poor) so its such a staple for me.
Funny thing is im not sure if I have had if I did it was when I was young enough that I cant recall. As I could never stand peanut butter not the taste but the smell. For whatever reason the smell always bugged me enough to not want to eat anything with it if I could smell it lol. Yeah I know im a weirdo.

Lou33

Mar 16, 2023
Funny thing is im not sure if I have had if I did it was when I was young enough that I cant recall. As I could never stand peanut butter not the taste but the smell. For whatever reason the smell always bugged me enough to not want to eat anything with it if I could smell it lol. Yeah I know im a weirdo.
" I could never stand peanut butter" Dear god what a horrible person you are. How dare you dislike peanut butter, i eat that stuff spoonful from the jar. But in all seriousness i can understand why some people wouldn't like it but i think the reason i like it so much is the fact i ate it so much as a child.

Oct 10, 2022
" I could never stand peanut butter" Dear god what a horrible person you are. How dare you dislike peanut butter, i eat that stuff spoonful from the jar. But in all seriousness i can understand why some people wouldn't like it but i think the reason i like it so much is the fact i ate it so much as a child.
I also don't like peanut butter, if it is okay for you I like hazelnut butter. So how horrible I am?:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: damnedfrog

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
There's also the people who are allergic to it. I personally like pb, I love cashew butter more though.

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
Not all peanut butter are created equal, me being from outside the USA only when had the opportunity to eat a imported one and with some red jam that I could understand the meme about pbj sandwich.

I was already a man when I got to taste this American trope.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
I am ashamed to miss the joke, sorry.:(
If it's not joke, he is the MC of Artemis. :giggle:
Time to clean my glasses then ... :unsure: ..or the monitor ? (it's a bit sticky lately:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:) didn't recognize him I thought it was the "Banana husband" from GH :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: hence Marcel :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fedegrox

Feb 12, 2022
Oh boy renders and models are really good in this game.. being that said, ohh boy isnt this the most blueballer game in this page? :D

4.20 star(s) 277 Votes