4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Genuinly curious (not knocking anyone) but what is the obsession lately of people and devs releasing potrait type pics everywhere? Like...what are they for...who actually uses them and on what (they aren;t even terribly useful for most phone BG's)?

What happened to normal computer wide screen resolutions that are actually useful as wallpapers? Am I just too old and technically in the ether and out of touch with shit?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Genuinly curious (not knocking anyone) but what is the obsession lately of people and devs releasing potrait type pics everywhere? Like...what are they for...who actually uses them and on what (they aren;t even terribly useful for most phone BG's)?

What happened to normal computer wide screen resolutions that are actually useful as wallpapers? Am I just too old and technically in the ether and out of touch with shit?
I was wonderin the same.

6pak2go

May 27, 2020

For me, it's how the pose fits the frame. But I can do more landscape/wallpaper images now that you mention it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
smartphones, those are mostly used as topside up not as topside being on right or left.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
smartphones, those are mostly used as topside up not as topside being on right or left.
Again..most smartphones are all diff native resolutions...so without editing or not having a perfect fit...they are no use for that either? Also, given the majority are not playing VN's on android...?? *shrugs*

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017

Hi, guys.
As we approach Christmas, I will post an image of one of the girls each day, starting with Hannah. I hope you enjoy them.

Thanks,
DB

View attachment 3183889
Man I wish SOOO BADLY that she was the model for Emma

It would make this VN orders of magnitude better in MY EYES.

I will have to find what tricksey puzzle path leads to sexy times with her at the very least.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Man I wish SOOO BADLY that she was the model for Emma

It would make this VN orders of magnitude better in MY EYES.

I will have to find what tricksey puzzle path leads to sexy times with her at the very least.
well, if not the only one you probably are one of those 0.01% wishing for something like that :BootyTime:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Again..most smartphones are all diff native resolutions...so without editing or not having a perfect fit...they are no use for that either? Also, given the majority are not playing VN's on android...?? *shrugs*
resolution yes but even 4k resolution on phone which is standing webpage etc is autofit on that.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes