4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well on the other side of the coin, I was in a car crash and developed PTSD severe anxiety and agoraphobia (fear of open places), and the few years after the crash pretending fuck all happened did nothing for me, seeing my doctor and shrink did.

Which is why I keep saying Emma should be informed about the stalker and if need be get help to deal with it, nor ignore it and become a drunk like the bad mother.
What good is therapy in dealing with an active stalker? Telling her about it would likely cause the type of anxiety that would result her in needing therapy and that's exactly what Charlotte is trying to avoid by shielding her from this as much as she can. This is what a loving, protective parent would do for their child and they do not ever wish to see their child become distressed and will often go to great lengths to ensure they can live as carefree as possible and enjoy their youth. Charlotte is dealing with this as best she can by informing and working closely with the police, hiring the MC to guard Emma, and updating her home security as per the MC's suggestion.

Also, Charlotte is not a bad mother. She's doing everything she possibly can to not only keep her daughter safe but also to keep her from becoming distressed and from becoming any more closed off and introverted than she already is. Everyone can have a lapse when it comes to alcohol, especially when they're dealing with some heavy shit, so this hardly makes her a "drunk".

xxerikxx

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2019
Emma should be informed about the stalker and if need be get help to deal with it, nor ignore it and become a drunk like the bad mother.
That is why Emma and her mother need someone like the MC in their life. He will guide them and give them good advice!

Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
What good is therapy in dealing with an active stalker? Telling her about it would likely cause the type of anxiety that would result her in needing therapy and that's exactly what Charlotte is trying to avoid by shielding her from this as much as she can. This is what a loving, protective parent would do for their child and they do not ever wish to see their child become distressed and will often go to great lengths to ensure they can live as carefree as possible and enjoy their youth. Charlotte is dealing with this as best she can by informing and working closely with the police, hiring the MC to guard Emma, and updating her home security as per the MC's suggestion.

Also, Charlotte is not a bad mother. She's doing everything she possibly can to not only keep her daughter safe but also to keep her from becoming distressed and from becoming any more closed off and introverted than she already is. Everyone can have a lapse when it comes to alcohol, especially when they're dealing with some heavy shit, so this hardly makes her a "drunk".
She's definitely not a bad mother and anyone thinking she is doesn't understand what it's like to be a parent, however she should tell her daughter that there's a stalker on the loose.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
She's definitely not a bad mother and anyone thinking she is doesn't understand what it's like to be a parent, however she should tell her daughter that there's a stalker on the loose.
But that's the double-edged sword. She should probably know that she needs to be careful, but you risk traumatising her with worry and fear every time she steps outside the house, and even in her own home if she also finds out that the stalker got in. Charlotte is hoping she can deal with it before it gets really bad and they can catch the stalker without having to tell Emma because, like any good parent, she doesn't want her to be traumatised by this whole thing.

GrimWraith

Jun 19, 2020
I am pretty sure that Emma is going to find out about the stalker at some point of time and how she'll think about what her mother did will be left to the dev.
Knowing her mother lied to her might make her angry and she might rebel by doing something that Charlotte wouldn't like or she would understand that Charlotte hid the facts with good intentions and might forgive her.
Who knows maybe both the scenario's might happen depending on whose route you are pursuing...

Reactions: 6pak2go

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019

Well, it certainly wouldn't do any worse than lying to her and keeping secrets.

Yeah, she doing a bang-up job, getting drunk and leaving the door unlocked, mother of the year.

Either way, I am not going to change your opinion, and you are not going to change mine, so there is no point going round and round.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
But that's the double-edged sword. She should probably know that she needs to be careful, but you risk traumatising her with worry and fear every time she steps outside the house, and even in her own home if she also finds out that the stalker got in. Charlotte is hoping she can deal with it before it gets really bad and they can catch the stalker without having to tell Emma because, like any good parent, she doesn't want her to be traumatised by this whole thing.
Therapy...traumatised? What you drinking there HB? Seriously?

She will find out eventually anyway. And one simple statement for you.

You know what happens when people try to do everything themselves and hide something from someone? Exactly....

Reactions: Melaphont

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
Well, it certainly wouldn't do any worse than lying to her and keeping secrets.

Yeah, she doing a bang-up job, getting drunk and leaving the door unlocked, mother of the year.

Either way, I am not going to change your opinion, and you are not going to change mine, so there is no point going round and round.

Yeah for sure Charlotte isn't handling everything perfect, i'll give you that point.

But after all, there is a Story to tell and also this Story has to continue.
I think there was from the Storytelling no much space to improve it, if Charlie had told Emma right in the beginning smth like:

"Sweetheart this is (insert MCs given name), i have hired him for you as Bodyguard, bc you are being stalked and i am worried."

I think then it would be harder (from the Storytelling) to gain more trust from MissC, bc actually "we" have to keep it as secret.

So also (but this is just a wild shot from me in the blue), Emma IS suspeccting that there is more going around, than she was told, and _maybe_ she would do something "stupid" like trying to investigate what is happening and it would lead in a dangerous Situation "we" have to deal it. (I have still the picture from the quit window in my mind).
So this could be some options into the Emma route (rescuing her/she sees "us" as Hero/Love Interest) and also as example on the Charlie Route (rescuing Emma -> more trust/beginning feelings towards the MC).

So (still my guessing) then "we" can have a serious talk with Charlie about the drinking, and also if we have earned enough trust, telling Emma what is exactly going on and that she is in danger and as long as the situation isn't handled.

Reactions: 6pak2go

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Given all the crap that Charlotte has endured and now add to the fact that someone is stalking her daughter how can anyone call her a bad mother for being overprotective? Is she over the top? Sure, but let's not forget that she's been severely traumatized on multiple occasions that's going to more than likely mess with anyone's mental.

I'm on the fence when it comes to choosing not to spill beans to Emma about her stalker. On one hand I wouldn't wanna pass down any of that trauma to Emma and have her living in constant fear, she almost certain wouldn't wanna leave the house after that. On the other hand.. Mc is there and she shouldn't be walking around nonchalantly while this guy is out there, he's obviously close enough to where he can send pics anytime he wants so at least this way Emma would be more cautious and be on the look out for anything suspicious. Why do I feel like there's more than one stalker or at least more parties involved? :unsure:

I gotta say though I'm loving this story so far.

Melaphont

Aug 17, 2020
Keeping someone perpetually confused is much worse them knowing they have a stalker... I dont get this train of thought, at all, that knowing of potential danger is traumatizing, it's not like she has been a victim of violence before and she has a protector.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018

Deleted Emma Images
Hi.
I know some people were unhappy with the decision to remove the nude shots of Emma in the last update, and others were concerned that she was being somehow removed.
I'd just like to assure you that the MC will still be able to have a sexual relationship with her, and say I'm sorry if you didn't like their removal.
I have said to a couple of people that I would provide 1080p renders of the deleted images. So here they are.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1602702354932.png

Unlocked

This pinup was suggested by HHUUKK [thanks!].
If you have any ideas for pinups that you would like to see then please feel free to leave a comment here or send me a message. I can't guarantee that I will use your idea but I will do my best.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Given all the crap that Charlotte has endured and now add to the fact that someone is stalking her daughter how can anyone call her a bad mother for being overprotective? Is she over the top? Sure, but let's not forget that she's been severely traumatized on multiple occasions that's going to more than likely mess with anyone's mental.

I'm on the fence when it comes to choosing not to spill beans to Emma about her stalker. On one hand I wouldn't wanna pass down any of that trauma to Emma and have her living in constant fear, she almost certain wouldn't wanna leave the house after that. On the other hand.. Mc is there and she shouldn't be walking around nonchalantly while this guy is out there, he's obviously close enough to where he can send pics anytime he wants so at least this way Emma would be more cautious and be on the look out for anything suspicious. Why do I feel like there's more than one stalker or at least more parties involved? :unsure:

I gotta say though I'm loving this story so far.
There must be more than one stalker, the sms thing is high school bullying tier while the photos are sex killer tier.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020

Deleted Emma Images
Hi.
I know some people were unhappy with the decision to remove the nude shots of Emma in the last update, and others were concerned that she was being somehow removed.
I'd just like to assure you that the MC will still be able to have a sexual relationship with her, and say I'm sorry if you didn't like their removal.
I have said to a couple of people that I would provide 1080p renders of the deleted images. So here they are.

Most unbelievable thing in this game is this girl not knowing she's a knockout.
Maybe the expectations that come from having a super model mother or something.

HHUUKK

Feb 9, 2018
I have a feeling that the first thing we will see will be how MC finds the person responsible for the messages to Emma. They accuse him of harassment thinking that he is Emma's stalker. Charlotte and Lucy will think that everything is solved, although not the MC. MC will leave the house... but he will keep in touch with Emma.

Relaxing moment for the MC and Charlotte I have a date... til something happens. BANG!! A kidnapping!! A little drama is always necessary.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Most unbelievable thing in this game is this girl not knowing she's a knockout.
Maybe the expectations that come from having a super model mother or something.
No. Lack of self-confidence. I knew a girl like Emma. Twentysomething, taller than Emma. She was like a living dream, but - as I said - she lacked of self-confidence, she had always attended all-girls schools and was a bit afraid of men. As a consequence she had never had a boyfriend.

Don't ask about me and her: 1. she was totally out of my league 2. she was too young for me (too much!) 3. she was my boss' daughter !!!!

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes