4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020

Deleted Emma Images
Hi.
I know some people were unhappy with the decision to remove the nude shots of Emma in the last update, and others were concerned that she was being somehow removed.
I'd just like to assure you that the MC will still be able to have a sexual relationship with her, and say I'm sorry if you didn't like their removal.
I have said to a couple of people that I would provide 1080p renders of the deleted images. So here they are.

Ohhh sweet Emma :love: Trust in Hillside!
No. Lack of self-confidence. I knew a girl like Emma. Twentysomething, taller than Emma. She was like a living dream, but - as I said - she lacked of self-confidence, she had always attended all-girls schools and was a bit afraid of men. As a consequence she had never had a boyfriend.

Don't ask about me and her: 1. she was totally out of my league 2. she was too young for me (too much!) 3. she was my boss' daughter !!!!
This sounds like a great plot for your own AVN!
For those who were wondering about nipple jewelry.

View attachment 858182
Not surprising it was her! That is a quality render right there, that body is pretty much photo realistic

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016

Unlocked
Pinup #20
Emma watching Charlotte do an advanced yoga pose was suggested by 6pak2go[thanks!].
Let me know if you have any suggestions.
Well, that one is fanfiction cause Charlotte doesn't allow anyone into her yoga room, so maybe you can do a cosplay one of Resident Evil 4 with Emma and the MC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
I'm sure that rule doesn't apply 100% to her daughter(s).

Story wise i think it makes sense, since Emma started working out, working out with mommy makes sense.

Reactions: 6pak2go

AzureSheep

Nov 5, 2017
Dam, game ends at a cliff hanger :confused:

Is it just me or does Suzi feel like a Karen.

Looking forward to this next update. Really hooked on the plot. I usually hate these types of long drawn out plot because they are usually uninteresting but this one is an exception.

Emma is :love:

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Raminita

May i have a picture when the Girls are on a Metal Concert and are dressed like that, headbanging and Emma is stagediving into the Mc's arms, pleeeaaaasee *puppy eyes*

:giggle:

I'll bring it up to DarkBlue

PS: No promises plus you are officially my pet

You'll line up with the rest

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes