4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
I think that everybody should realize that this is fiction.

You should understand that the art of the novel has his own rules, because it has to entertain people, therefore it has its own tropes and narrative rules. It is NOT an "x-ray photograph" of reality.

59349318.jpg

Reactions: 6pak2go

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I think that everybody should realize that this is fiction.

You should understand that the art of the novel has his own rules, because it has to entertain people, therefore it has its own tropes and narrative rules. It is NOT an "x-ray photograph" of reality.
Just like everyone should realise everyone is entitled to their opinion, and people should not have their posts deleted because they didn't like a character, or said something bad about the game.

Now we both know neither of those things is going to happen, don't we?

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Just like everyone should realise everyone is entitled to their opinion, and people should not have their posts deleted because they didn't like a character, or said something bad about the game.

There's a difference between having a negative opinion based on the objective reality of a character and having a negative opinion based on the subjective interpretation of a character. Most people with a negative opinion of Charlotte fall into that 2nd category and are therefore prescribing their own truth to the character instead of the truth that the game is telling them.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
There's a difference between having a negative opinion based on the objective of reality of a character and having a negative opinion based on the subjective interpretation of a character. Most people with a negative opinion of Charlotte fall into that 2nd category and are therefore prescribing their own truth to the character instead of the truth that the game is telling them.
Neither is an excuse for people to have the posts removed just because another person doesn't like what they say, people are entitled to their opinion.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017

That's not what I meant. I was pointing out that even Emile Zola's characters were characters, not real people.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Why does it matter to you guys so much if people think Emma has a shitty mum, you aren't going to change the mind of people who think the guy in the white house is a dumb fuck, or those who think he is a god.

I think she has a shitty mum, still love sweet Emma and enjoy the game for her, so what odds does it make what I think, as long as the game gives me some enjoyment.
No parent is perfect, Charlotte does her best, sometimes she might miss the mark.

I do have to say for a character with her(Charlotte's) backstory i got to say the sheltering is not that bad, it's totally understandable that someone with her background to play it safe and be very protective bordering on man hating, but she even welcomes her daughter interest in that little shit from the movie.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
No parent is perfect, Charlotte does her best, sometimes she might miss the mark.

I do have to say for a character with her(Charlotte's) backstory i got to say the sheltering is not that bad, it's totally understandable that someone with her background to play it safe and be very protective bordering on man hating, but she even welcomes her daughter interest in that little shit from the movie.
Falling asleep and ending up late to pick your kid up is a miss, not locking the door while you kid has a stalker because you were drunk is a thinking Mr plagiarism himself Jar Jar Abrahams can fix star wars level fuck up.

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
Forgetting to lock the door is a big miss i agree, the point is Charlotte is trying her best for the happyness and safety of her family, doesn't mean she's perfect and never screws up.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Forgetting to lock the door is a big miss i agree, the point is Charlotte is trying her best for the happyness and safety of her family, doesn't mean she's perfect and never screws up.
Either way, I ain't here for that woman, I am here to corrupt Emma just enough to have some fun, maybe work out her daddy issues.:p:LOL:

• Hey there
Reactions: LSC82

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
You can be a good parent and still fuck up things really bad, nobody can be perfect all the time.
I would say that even a loving parent, can be a bad parent at the same time. This is how I see Charlotte. Because of her over-protectiveness of Emma, she has turned Emma into this fragile and emotionally stunted person. Emma might be biologically adult, but Charlot's way of raising her has kept her from maturing mentally. Fucking up on occasion is a given as a parent, but if you keep making the same mistake; the way that Charlotte has 'protected' Emma from the pains of everyday life; that is not a mistake, that is ignorance at best and malicious at worst.
Charlotte is slowly starting to realize her ignorance/mistake in this now that the shit is hitting the fan. Going to be interesting to see how it will turn out.

Reactions: desmosome

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I would say that even a loving parent, can be a bad parent at the same time. This is how I see Charlotte. Because of her over-protectiveness of Emma, she has turned Emma into this fragile and emotionally stunted person. Emma might be biologically adult, but Charlot's way of raising her has kept her from maturing mentally. Fucking up on occasion is a given as a parent, but if you keep making the same mistake; the way that Charlotte has 'protected' Emma from the pains of everyday life; that is not a mistake, that is ignorance at best and malicious at worst.
Charlotte is slowly starting to realize her ignorance/mistake in this now that the shit is hitting the fan. Going to be interesting to see how it will turn out.
Charlotte raised Suzie too and Suzie looks like an outgoing and assertive woman. We can't blame Charlotte of everything about Emma either, her father abandoned her when she was a child and she has issues with that. Her shyness may be due to that, she has never had a boyfriend or a father figure in her life.
Now, when she is with the MC she has more confidence and behaves like a normal young woman and they barelly met.

On the other hand Charlotte has become overprotective of her because of the stalker. Charlotte thinks that Emma has become more withdrawn since her sister isnt at home, something normal because she is bullied at school but Charlotte doesn't know about that either.
So some of you are assuming that Charlote has had her isolated from the outside world since forever when that was never stated in the game.

Chronos169

Jul 14, 2020
And i still can't see "corruption" Tag in the description...:rolleyes:

(Sometimes i am thinking, some people will be happy if the MC is changing the basement into an BDSM Dungeon and using Emma there as a personal Fucktoy....)

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
And i still can't see "corruption" Tag in the description...:rolleyes:

(Sometimes i am thinking, some people will be happy if the MC is changing the basement into an BDSM Dungeon and using Emma there as a personal Fucktoy....)

Well, F95 is full of douchebags.

My own F95 douchebags top 12 list:

1. people wanting to turn the game into something that was never supposed to be by forcing the Devs to introduce something

2. people claiming there's NTR in a game whenever there's a dick that doesn't belong to the MC

3. people asking a question that was already answered a couple of posts above theirs, and a million times in the whole thread

4. people ALWAYS requesting the Devs to introduce pregnancy into every damn game

5. people complaining that there are too many big boobs (could you believe it?), or that the boobs are too big (Almighty Lord, vanquish these evil souls!)

6. people who don't like redheads (What? you don't like readheads?!? what's wrong with you, pal?)

7. people always asking for saves

8. people claiming that the game is bugged whenever they can't understand what to do next

9. people asking why Dual Family's thread has the abandoned tag, or people arguing that Gumdrop isn't a scammer

10. people hoping for a Milfy City update

11. people claiming that DarkCookie is NOT milking

12. people claiming that My New Life Revamped is better than the older abandoned version

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, F95 is full of douchebags.

My own F95 douchebags top 12 list:

1. people wanting to turn the game into something that was never supposed to be by forcing the Devs to introduce something

2. people claiming there's NTR in a game whenever there's a dick that doesn't belong to the MC

3. people asking a question that was already answered a couple of posts above theirs, and a million times in the whole thread

4. people ALWAYS requesting the Devs to introduce pregnancy into every damn game

5. people complaining that there are too many big boobs (could you believe it?), or that the boobs are too big (Almighty Lord, vanquish these evil souls!)

6. people who don't like redheads (What? you don't like readheads?!? what's wrong with you, pal?)

7. people always asking for saves

8. people claiming that the game is bugged whenever they can't understand what to do next

9. people asking why Dual Family's thread has the abandoned tag, or people arguing that Gumdrop isn't a scammer

10. people hoping for a Milfy City update

11. people claiming that DarkCookie is NOT milking

12. people claiming that My New Life Revamped is better than the older abandoned version
you just forget the ultimate douchebags level there - those introducing "ot douchebags topics" into random threads.

HillsideVN

Game Developer
May 3, 2020
Just a few points that might be relevant to recent discussions:

- In v0.1 Charlotte notes that Emma has changed recently, becoming more self-conscious and isolated
- Charlotte is concerned and tries to do something about it by taking Emma out somewhere
- Emma resists and all of the excuses she gives relate to her being self-conscious about her appearance
- Emma makes several references to how beautiful her mother and sister are and clearly feels inferior to them physically
- Emma is receiving nasty messages that are destroying her fragile self-confidence
- Emma tells the MC that she has "a lot of friends" but does not speak to them much these days as they have become interested in "parties and other stuff"
- Emma's older sister, Suzi, has a powerful and overbearing personality
- Suzi felt it necessary for her to protect Emma in their father's absence

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes