4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Just a few points that might be relevant to recent discussions:

- In v0.1 Charlotte notes that Emma has changed recently, becoming more self-conscious and isolated
- Charlotte is concerned and tries to do something about it by taking Emma out somewhere
- Emma resists and all of the excuses she gives relate to her being self-conscious about her appearance
- Emma makes several references to how beautiful her mother and sister are and clearly feels inferior to them physically
- Emma is receiving nasty messages that are destroying her fragile self-confidence
- Emma tells the MC that she has "a lot of friends" but does not speak to them much these days as they have become interested in "parties and other stuff"
- Emma's older sister, Suzi, has a powerful and overbearing personality
- Suzi felt it necessary for her to protect Emma in their father's absence
Don't worry. People who carefully read the dialogues noticed these cleverly written details.

I advise to read every line. I also recommend replaying the 0.51 update from scratch and carefully reading every line even though you've already played 0.5.

Anyway, I can't wait to see our beautiful and fierce Suzi barging into the story and playing a major role.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I can appreciate what you are doing, the problem is people get biased by their experiences and put that onto other people including games.

I grew up in a poor shitty neighbourhood here in Australia and spent a large part of my school life dealing with Samoan, Maroi, aboriginals, and Tongans women, who would spit on the floor, cuss like a sailor, fight, were rude, bossy and bitchy, and even more manly than some of my mates.

I finished year 12 in 98, and to this day even in games, if I see or hear a bossy or bitchy women or even just a black woman I instantly hate them because of those experiences.

So maybe Emmas mum has her reasons, doesn't change the fact people will put their own experiences in life onto what someone else does, even in a game.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I'm pretty sure that Hollywood supermodels do not spit on the floor nor swear.
You would be surprised, one of the girls I went to primary school with was a model, most of the girls were on drugs and cuss like mad.
Not my point, my point was moody, bitchy, bossy, pyscho women. Emmas mum comes off as the first 3, and the sister the 4th as well.

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Not my point, my point was moody, bitchy, bossy, pyscho women. Emmas mum comes off as the first 3, and the sister the 4th as well.
I'd cut her some slack. She has earned the right to be those things. You don't go through the life experiences she did and remain 'Little Miss Ray of Sunshine'. You seem like one of those people that says- 'Give us a smile, sweetheart' on the street a lot. Girls are allowed to be moody and bossy.

D

Deleted member 1310400

Played this game for the first time today and it was very enjoyable. Story is very well written. Looking forward to future updates.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
1603215087613.png 1603215108595.png 1603215123905.png 1603215142740.png

Unlocked

The MC has a big decision to make.
Charlotte receives some unwelcome news on the set of her latest photoshoot.
While Emma wastes no time going for a swim after the pool embargo is lifted.
And the MC tries a different approach to get Emma safely over the troublesome wall at the beach. But will she get sore feet again after her run?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Now that is more fucking like it, the way Emma is looking at the MC.

Sore feet after her run, she got a foot fetish or something. :LOL: :love:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Xyyy and LSC82

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
She enjoyed the foot massage last time, baby wants a little more lol.
Hay I am down with it, not really surprising, pretty common for women to want to have a foot rub, or licked.
Either way she is so sweet and shy whatever works to get her to see herself as beautiful as she is, its worth it.

Reactions: LSC82

6pak2go

May 27, 2020
Awesome update, DB. Renders are beautiful as usual. Looking forward to see what the different LI paths have to offer.

Last edited:
Reactions: HillsideVN

RedShirt66

Dec 6, 2017
This is my first time through the game and I'm getting lots of blank screens with "Image xx_xxx not found" (currently it's 03_767 for the bathroom spider scene). In skipping through the comments it looks like another poster had a similar problem but I didn't see a solution. Any suggestions?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
This is my first time through the game and I'm getting lots of blank screens with "Image xx_xxx not found" (currently it's 03_767 for the bathroom spider scene). In skipping through the comments it looks like another poster had a similar problem but I didn't see a solution. Any suggestions?
Did you use a mod, I had that problem one time, not paying attention and the mod and game version were not the same.
Otherwise, sounds like corrupted, so try downloading again.

Droftaw

May 27, 2017
Yeah that's a mod error, DB changed and deleted a few renders and the mod is pointing to scenes that arent in the game any longer

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Yeah that's a mod error, DB changed and deleted a few renders and the mod is pointing to scenes that arent in the game any longer
Is it my Mod that causes the problems? (made a quick run through, but haven' noticed any problems).

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes