4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
I'm not scared of Suzi bro.
I'll use my charm to make her less of a hitting machine.

Also, now I'm thinking of Emma playing with herself.
This site is making me a horny pervert.
Charm nothing you need to use one of the training suits they use training assault dogs. :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

Jennider100

Feb 2, 2020
cause this isn't harem gathering.
It should not be harem thing, if you just have fun with some more girls, it must be not a girlfriend path, one night stand or FWB would be possible. But its okay I guess. At least this it the one game, wich is not just about sex. I like this game a lot. Just somehow I miss the couple more of choices and possibilities.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Unless you went for the two sluts. The agent and that other model. But you can't. Even then you can only have one at a time. Not that I care. I'm Lucy only.
even then I don't see those 2 girls making sense for a throuple personally if it would ever be a thing which it's not. Just Like you it wouldn't matter tho as they aren't on my radar. Speaking of Lucy I need to do a Lucy run sometime before the update. Never made a save for her since im a Charlotte fan but some of the sneak peek renders makes it seem like it's going to be a good update for lucy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It should not be harem thing, if you just have fun with some more girls, it must be not a girlfriend path, one night stand or FWB would be possible. But its okay I guess. At least this it the one game, wich is not just about sex. I like this game a lot. Just somehow I miss the couple more of choices and possibilities.
this is finding that everlasting love or as close as possible of that. also splitting paths means more time spent on playing this.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
even then I don't see those 2 girls making sense for a throuple personally if it would ever be a thing which it's not. Just Like you it wouldn't matter tho as they aren't on my radar. Speaking of Lucy I need to do a Lucy run sometime before the update. Never made a save for her since im a Charlotte fan but some of the sneak peek renders makes it seem like it's going to be a good update for lucy.
Well, they are sluts and would fuck a snake if given the chance, it would make sense. As for you not doin a Lucy run, don't. She's not your first choice, so you don't deserve the best girl in the game, Mr. IsimpforCharlotte! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Well, they are sluts and would fuck a snake if given the chance, it would make sense. As for you not doin a Lucy run, don't. She's not your first choice, so you don't deserve the best girl in the game, Mr. IsimpforCharlotte! :ROFLMAO:
You can have her like Joshy can have Emma both Emma and Lucy would be just for content for me :) Now you make me curious about Agent Fox tho maybe I don't recall her that well but I don't recall her coming across as slutty. So gonna have to pay more attention next time I replay this.

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You can have her like Joshy can have Emma both Emma and Lucy would be just for content for me :) Now you make me curious about Agent Fox tho maybe I don't recall her that well but I don't recall her coming across as slutty. So gonna have to pay more attention next time I replay this.
if isn't on any1s path then she asks mc on date and before that she shows interest on mc but not slutty (besides when she was jogging and mc, charl et co were at same place (coincidence or not)).

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes