4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
If Emma is changing her room a bit.
Maybe Charlotte could buy her a bigger bed for when I say over?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
What, I can’t have a good professional reputation and bag a hot girlfriend? Someone’s setting their sights too low.
So that we understand clearly, I of course have a corresponding save. Charlotte is “too sharp a device” for that!
1705817878886.png

Fucking your client usually results in getting a ding on your "professionalism" scale. ;)
That was my thought too. With his personal connections to the Lloyds, the MC makes himself vulnerable and creates even more problems than he already has.

The core of this story is and remains his mission, now, to protect Charlotte!

Personally, I would like to know whether the developer will take this into account in any way later in the story.

Last edited:

Zero Dignity Studio

Jan 21, 2024
This story has been an enjoyable one for me, A harem path would be great, though admittedly having to follow different paths does increase the re-playability factor. I think the graphics are great and the story is interesting to me.

Reactions: Trainer7

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
This story has been an enjoyable one for me, A harem path would be great, though admittedly having to follow different paths does increase the re-playability factor. I think the graphics are great and the story is interesting to me.
A harem path would make zero sense based off the story and would honestly ruin the game

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Lucy for the life, Lucy for the win. I believe MC gonna be such a awesome uncle to Emma and Suzi.:giggle:
I do have a soft spot for Lucy too. Not to shit on other people's favorite girl but she is the black sheep of the family in that she has let the other three have all the neurosis. She has made her life about taking care of them and it would be nice for someone to take care of her for a change.

Oct 10, 2022
well emma wants daddy not uncle.
with all due respect, Emma does not have a fucking flying idea what she wants. If she knew, she would not be in that position with that douchebag to begin with. Who can say she won't fall for another douchebag in the near future? If you really meant a dad though, Charlotte brings too much baggage to be with her. She should have fix her problems beforehand. She has the money, she can hire a professional and discreet help if she wanted. Suzi is much more decisive than Emma even with all of her confusion. All in all, whole Lloyd family is a mess and Lucy is the only one keeping them falling down even if she is dealing with her own demons. :giggle:

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
I can't give Emma a daddy.
But I can make her a mommy.
Oof reading this take,had to put my glasses.
Joshy being foward and direct whaaat is this??

Normally you are happy being the boyfriend that raises the kid. Are you okay bro? willing to impregnate a girl is serious bro, leave to the professionals.

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
with all due respect, Emma does not have a fucking flying idea what she wants. If she knew, she would not be in that position with that douchebag to begin with. Who can say she won't fall for another douchebag in the near future? If you really meant a dad though, Charlotte brings too much baggage to be with her. She should have fix her problems beforehand. She has the money, she can hire a professional and discreet help if she wanted. Suzi is much more decisive than Emma even with all of her confusion. All in all, whole Lloyd family is a mess and Lucy is the only one keeping them falling down even if she is dealing with her own demons. :giggle:
I agree with you 100%: Lucy is the crisis manager for the Lloyd family.

What surprises me: in the "professional route" and "Lucy route" Emma not only develops the urge that the MC is her father, but in the end she also develops sexual feelings. The only surprising thing is that in the "Lucy Route" she had recently noticed that her aunt was with the MC.
Only in the "Charlotte Route" she doesn't develop it and instead goes spying.

Note: in all three routes, Emma's relationship points are in the negative.

Oct 10, 2022
I agree with you 100%: Lucy is the crisis manager for the Lloyd family.

What surprises me: in the "professional route" and "Lucy route" Emma not only develops the urge that the MC is her father, but in the end she also develops sexual feelings. The only surprising thing is that in the "Lucy Route" she had recently noticed that her aunt was with the MC.
Only in the "Charlotte Route" she doesn't develop it and instead goes spying.

Note: in all three routes, Emma's relationship points are in the negative.
That is actually what I don't like about this game. Game change the paths without any real input. Like Charlotte in Lucy path, you can act exactly the same to Charlotte. If you chose Lucy, she does not love MC and she acts like she is allowing MC and Lucy to be together. Who the hell are you to act like that? But if you don't choose Lucy and act exactly same she does love MC. What gives? :unsure:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oof reading this take,had to put my glasses.
Joshy being foward and direct whaaat is this??

Normally you are happy being the boyfriend that raises the kid. Are you okay bro? willing to impregnate a girl is serious bro, leave to the professionals.
2 joshies, 1 who likes to get girls banged by bbcs and other who wants to marry specific girl.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes