4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Oof reading this take,had to put my glasses.
Joshy being foward and direct whaaat is this??

Normally you are happy being the boyfriend that raises the kid. Are you okay bro? willing to impregnate a girl is serious bro, leave to the professionals.
I'm always serious when it's about Emma.

Reactions: Bombmaster

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
That is actually what I don't like about this game. Game change the paths without any real input. Like Charlotte in Lucy path, you can act exactly the same to Charlotte. If you chose Lucy, she does not love MC and she acts like she is allowing MC and Lucy to be together. Who the hell are you to act like that? But if you don't choose Lucy and act exactly same she does love MC. What gives? :unsure:

right, in the Lucy route she first establishes a connection with the MC and hands him over to her sister, more or less without a fight??? What woman does that???

Reactions: Priappus

Bombmaster

May 8, 2022
right, in the Lucy route she first establishes a connection with the MC and hands him over to her sister, more or less without a fight??? What woman does that???
The story paints how Lucy feels insecure and how Charlotte always gets attention /boys in the end. She tries to rationalize that Mc is going to purse her sister if Charlotte somehow give him a chance. (put her barriers down and acknowledge that Mc is a good guy)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
While Joshy92 takes Emma out on a romantic date. I'm also going to take Charlotte out and yes im going to hold her hand. After a night out of hand holding and a romantic walk in the moonlight. When we get home I'm going to be a bro and try to talk Charlotte in letting Emma live with Joshy so I can move in and have Charlotte all to myself more often.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
While Joshy92 takes Emma out on a romantic date. I'm also going to take Charlotte out and yes im going to hold her hand. After a night out of hand holding and a romantic walk in the moonlight. When we get home I'm going to be a bro and try to talk Charlotte in letting Emma live with Joshy so I can move in and have Charlotte all to myself more often.
Oh, you sick bast***!!! You will HOLD her HAND?!?! Whats wrong with you??? :LOL:
:ROFLMAO:

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Infested by Joshy92 ? at least he didn't go full perv, with cheek caressing and headpatting.... :ROFLMAO:
Headpatting is the worst... Unless you do headpatting with furious Suzi... Then its kinky... And probably the last thing you do... :LOL:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I must say Charlotte looks fantastic in that dress. My simp level is over 9000 for her right now. As per usual adding these to the folder

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Red Heart
Reactions: cxx and 6pak2go
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes