4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Based on those numbers from above, wouldnt expect update before May...fingers crossed :HideThePain:

Aug 29, 2023
Why it is only possible to pick ONE girl. That is mean. :cool::cool::cool:
You can save multiple paths you know. I have a Charlotte path, an Emma path, a Lucy path, a Suzi path, a Kayla path, a Sylvia path… and I suppose I need to create a new one for Jenny. If you have time, try them all!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I think Charlotte is a good mum.
She is just a bit overprotective with Emma.

But I can understand her position.
Emma is too sweet for this mean world.

Reactions: Pede rasta 1

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I think Charlotte is a good mum.
She is just a bit overprotective with Emma.

But I can understand her position.
Emma is too sweet for this mean world.
About Charlotte and good mom, yes, she is, but I think her methods are questionable...
Yes, Emma is a sweet and genuine good person. Too good for this world, but mostly because she was too sheltered and has no real life experience. If she lost Charlotte earlier in her life she would struggle. She had to mature fast.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
About Charlotte and good mom, yes, she is, but I think her methods are questionable...
Yes, Emma is a sweet and genuine good person. Too good for this world, but mostly because she was too sheltered and has no real life experience. If she lost Charlotte earlier in her life she would struggle. She had to mature fast.
I think she is starting to mature a bit more now.
She has had to after that whole Zak stuff.

I don't ever want to see her suffer again.
It nearly broke my heart seeing Zak treat her like that.
I wanted to rip his balls off.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I think she is starting to mature a bit more now.
She has had to after that whole Zak stuff.

I don't ever want to see her suffer again.
It nearly broke my heart seeing Zak treat her like that.
I wanted to rip his balls off.
Yes. She had a crash course in being mature. And it could be her last...
Zak was an asshole. Emma should have kick his balls to after how he was on their date... And then call Suzi, set his car on fire and when Suzi arrives and kick his ass then help her to put Zack into burning wreck...

Last edited:

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
You can save multiple paths you know. I have a Charlotte path, an Emma path, a Lucy path, a Suzi path, a Kayla path, a Sylvia path… and I suppose I need to create a new one for Jenny. If you have time, try them all!
hmm, you forgot one thing: the professional path
1705778326781.png

EDIT QUOTE:
"Overview:
The exclusive district of Hillside is home to the country's film industry and to those lucky enough to be able to afford to live there. Among them is veteran supermodel Charlotte Lloyd and her youngest daughter, Emma. You play an experienced bodyguard hired to protect the 18-year-old Emma from a stalker who has recently begun sending disturbing letters to the shy teen. But protecting her might be the easiest part of the job as you move into Charlotte's house and live with one of the world's most beautiful models. Will you be able to control your sexual desire and preserve your hard-earned professional reputation? "

Last edited:
Reactions: John972
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes