4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

witzulu

Mar 22, 2023
Doesn't look like a sissy to me but the MC of hillside sure does. Pretty sure he was doing desk job or kitchen work during his time in military.
I know a man 5 foot 3 that looks like he is a 5th grader and in a fight i want him next to me!
Other example: A South African rugby player sit in a bar in Sidney(Australia) a few days after south africa crushed australia in a test match. a Drunk Australian (huge guy) walks up to james "bullet" dalton(the south african rugby player) and want to start a fight. James Dalton smiles and says he will fight the ausie if he can take down his friend.. next to dalton stood a 5 ft 6 in guy. the ausie smiled and said sure. 5 seconds later the ausie was laying lights out on the floor. The "friend" small guy was
Brian Mitchell one of the greatest boxers of all time. NEVER judge a person by looks when it comes to fighting!!
I learned that the hard way. Saying someone looks like a sissy does not mean he is

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: balazar and Yngling

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really, desk job or kitchen work???
Well, I know it's only 5.56mm, but I believe a rifle should still be properly shouldered.

So, yeah, unfortunately (?) I have to give the nod to Field Marshall Zhukov....

Brian Mitchell one of the greatest boxers of all time.
Probably also had the greatest mustache of all time! :cool:

Cool story!

balazar

Mar 30, 2019
I know a man 5 foot 3 that looks like he is a 5th grader and in a fight i want him next to me!
Other example: A South African rugby player sit in a bar in Sidney(Australia) a few days after south africa crushed australia in a test match. a Drunk Australian (huge guy) walks up to james "bullet" dalton(the south african rugby player) and want to start a fight. James Dalton smiles and says he will fight the ausie if he can take down his friend.. next to dalton stood a 5 ft 6 in guy. the ausie smiled and said sure. 5 seconds later the ausie was laying lights out on the floor. The "friend" small guy was
Brian Mitchell one of the greatest boxers of all time. NEVER judge a person by looks when it comes to fighting!!
I learned that the hard way. Saying someone looks like a sissy does not mean he is
I was working the door of a Gentleman club back in the early 90's and the head bouncer was 5' 8" 160 pounds soaking wet. Was toughest human I ever met. He always told me if I did my job his job was just being friendly. The truth was the few times he did have to get physical were spectacular. Unless you were on the receiving end.

Reactions: witzulu

Deleted member 6168082

Jun 5, 2023
Careful Josh you will break your girl's heart if she sees you posting about her mom.
Josh has a ton of girls he loves... breaking Emma's heart because he doesn't have one. His heart is his penis. His words are as slimy as a snake.

Get away from Emma! you're like the douche in the game that was just trying to use Emma to get to her mom... I'm watching you...

Stare.gif

I feel bad for every future girl that your eyes will be set on...

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Ok cool story. I thought it was understood when I said he looks like a sissy and he probably worked as desk or kitchen jobs, what I actually meant was he looks and acts like a sissy.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes