4.20 star(s) 265 Votes
Oct 10, 2022
Suzi would probably consider that romantic :ROFLMAO:
Right?! Noone understands Suzi, she maybe rough around the edges but deep down she is a lost soul and I can see she is a romantic.

Take the photo incident for example, she acted like she was angry to her roommate but she waited a reply from MC. If there is no reply, she got sad and scolded MC for it.

It's surprising to see Joshy missed all the hints from Suzi. She is not so much different than Emma and she needs more help than Emma because things that happened effected her more than Emma but she had to act strong. I can not be the only one who sees how vulnerable she is.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Right?! Noone understands Suzi, she maybe rough around the edges but deep down she is a lost soul and I can see she is a romantic.

Take the photo incident for example, she acted like she was angry to her roommate but she waited a reply from MC. If there is no reply, she got sad and scolded MC for it.

It's surprising to see Joshy missed all the hints from Suzi. She is not so much different than Emma and she needs more help than Emma because things that happened effected her more than Emma but she had to act strong. I can not be the only one who sees how vulnerable she is.
Bro I totally know that about Suzi.
I was just joining in on the fun.

Suzi is a sweetheart.
I wouldn't be a good simp if I didn't notice that.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017

Not gonna lie Suzi is my second pick. Initially she was my first pick over Charlotte until I learned more about her trauma and what not. So yeah I simp for Suzi too just not as hard as Charlotte .

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You guys will never guess my favourite LI in this.
I have only given very subtle hints on rare occasions.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: keefer43
Oct 10, 2022
Not gonna lie Suzi is my second pick. Initially she was my first pick over Charlotte until I learned more about her trauma and what not. So yeah I simp for Suzi too just not as hard as Charlotte .
My second also. My list is like this, Lucy, Suzi, Kaylah, Agent Fox, Charlotte. Emma acts too innocent to be part of the list.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Bro I totally know that about Suzi.
I was just joining in on the fun.

Suzi is a sweetheart.
I wouldn't be a good simp if I didn't notice that.
Yes, sweetheart... Sweetheart with vocabulary like a shore worker, their strength and "little" nasty temper...

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yes, sweetheart... Sweetheart with vocabulary like a shore worker, their strength and "little" nasty temper...
That just makes her even more endearing.

I think the Lloyd women are so awesome.
They are some of the best women in AVN history.

I can just imagine this thread the day the mc makes love to Charlotte
It will explode with happiness I reckon.

Reactions: rudy007

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
That just makes her even more endearing.

I think the Lloyd women are so awesome.
They are some of the best women in AVN history.

I can just imagine this thread the day the mc makes love to Charlotte
It will explode with happiness I reckon.
Joshy I need you to simp extra hard for Emma when her romance starts and all that. I just can't simp for her in this game

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
right now Charlotte , Suzi , Lucy , Kaylah and Agent foxy lady. Yeah I agree I can't ever do the Emma romance in this game even if she is an adult.
Same, but I would change positions between Agent Fox and Kaylah...

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Haha
I have a feeling if I tried to sing a romantic song to Suzi
She would punch me.
Suzi would probably consider that romantic :ROFLMAO:
After reading Joshy's post I was about to say that she'd surely punch you, but in a romantic way. You just pretty much beat me to it. :LOL:
I also suspect that her fists, although tiny, are very hard. And, considering she has the muscles of an athlete, even her friendly punches may leave bruses. Tiny little painful bruses. Ouch! :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I also suspect that her fists, although tiny, are very hard. And, considering she has the muscles of an athlete, even her friendly punches may leave bruses. Tiny little painful bruses. Ouch! :HideThePain:
What concerns me (or...worries....shrugs), is that Joshy might find that romantic lmao

• Haha
Reactions: xapican
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes