4.20 star(s) 265 Votes
Oct 10, 2022
very sorry , out of reactions limit :cry:
Yeah me too, we have too few of them. It's frustrating. I'll give yours tomorrow though.

What concerns me (or...worries....shrugs), is that Joshy might find that romantic lmao
As if it was a question to begin with. You know he'll do it.

You bet on it .....and get filthy rich!... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I don't think anyone is stupid enough to bet against it, so no riches for us. Again. :cry:

oh man , for the 1st time you are good , stick to Lucy, Suzi and let Kaylah, Agent Fox, Charlotte for me but Emma is already my daughter and she want me to marry her mom.
Yeah Lucy and Suzi is enough for me, I am not greedy anyway. ;)

right now Charlotte , Suzi , Lucy , Kaylah and Agent foxy lady. Yeah I agree I can't ever do the Emma romance in this game even if she is an adult.
I'll be the best uncle to Emma anyone ever sees. :love:

Oct 10, 2022
Hey what is this ? it give me ? is that normal ? or it is a mistake or what ?!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: :unsure:
Nah, probably you reached 24 hours cycle for one reaction.

thank you , and I am her best father.:love:
If so, don't ever leave her to Joshy, have some pity to her.

It's like you can read my mind or something.
I would really like it if Suzi slapped me in the face.
It would be kind of sexy.
See Kaz, what awaits Emma if you don't fulfil your fatherly duties.

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Hey what is this ? it give me ? is that normal ? or it is a mistake or what ?!!!!!!!!!! :unsure: :unsure: then stop again :unsure:
It's normal... sometime you get one or a few later... I think it's every 24h (or less) a reset, but for every vote. (your last vote)

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm just gonna let you guys be a father to Emma while i'm going to the best boyfriend and future Husband and lover Charlotte could want and devour her with attention and simp for her.

For example. I'm going to take her to walk in the moonlight at night in a park while holding hands. When we get home there will be a table with rose pedals and a candle in the middle. Where I have a dinner already cooked and ready for her. Then im going to put some romantic music on. We will hold hands to the bedroom where we will cuddle , kiss , head pats, belly kisses, earlobe kisses and licks. Won't do anything beyond that unless she wants. But to end the night I will give her a nice foot massage before we fall asleep next to each other in the same bed.

• Wow
Reactions: minibaer12

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I'm still a little upset Emma is redecorating her room
I loved the colour pink.

Oh well I just hope there is enough space for a double bed for when I move in.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I'm still a little upset Emma is redecorating her room
I loved the colour pink.

Oh well I just hope there is enough space for a double bed for when I move in.
Just take your anger out on Harry ( think that's his name) the one that Charlotte is scared of

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
For example. I'm going to take her to walk in the moonlight at night in a park while holding hands. When we get home there will be a table with rose pedals and a candle in the middle. Where I have a dinner already cooked and ready for her. Then im going to put some romantic music on. We will hold hands to the bedroom where we will cuddle , kiss , head pats, belly kisses, earlobe kisses and licks. Won't do anything beyond that unless she wants. But to end the night I will give her a nice foot massage before we fall asleep next to each other in the same bed.
Wow, where did you get that? I believe (translation: believing does not mean knowing!), almost every woman in the world has had such a romantic dream at some point.

But what do I know? Women to the front. Confirms or refutes my thesis.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes