4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1706948504845.png
Stick it in his face! Gauge that throat with it! You can do it, girl! Four perfectly sharp clean razors to put the black in his eyes! This time I am armed and willing to deffend myself! What is taking my man this much time to come? I am wet just thinking of him poking those eyes out and crunching this guys neck until the ultimate crack.

• Wow
Reactions: shitass1001

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 3321610
Stick it in his face! Gauge that throat with it! You can do it, girl! Four perfectly sharp clean razors to put the black in his eyes! This time I am armed and willing to deffend myself! What is taking my man this much time to come? I am wet just thinking of him poking those eyes out and crunching this guys neck until the ultimate crack.
wtf this is such a random comment

Reactions: shitass1001

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
This hottie is the sole reason MC got outta retirement and pledged his whole life ahead of him to care and prottect this babe and everyone near and dear to her ... random guys keep coming at her and constantly threaten her family, each of her girls is under assault every day ... of course she will have to keep telling herself she is not powerless, she is not going to put up with being disrespected at her own table in her own house. Being en guard means being aware.
wtf this is such a random comment
She is not a violent or obtuse person, that would be any time able to stand like a rock in front of abuse, so she has to keep doing this mental gymnastics so she is feeling confident and in control of her emotions and her self preservation instincts.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Image 2:

"Sweety, MC and I were in the kitchen and he accidentally spilled some cream on mommy's face. I was just helping him clean up."

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
1706930355804.png

Charlie: Hey MC. You know that Suzi comes for dinner today. Would you, please, check the table for any knifes? I think, I removed all of them, but check anyway... And any other sharp objects... (thinks: No, not today. I will not spend 4 hours to clean the room from blood... Again... Three times is enough...)

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Just stick with the menu that only requires spoons if you're that afraid of Suzi :LOL:
No knives, no forks, no chopsticks, no toothpicks, no mini sandwitches or snacks on sticks. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007 and 6pak2go

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Just stick with the menu that only requires spoons if you're that afraid of Suzi :LOL:
No knives, no forks, no chopsticks, no toothpicks, no mini sandwitches or snacks on sticks. ;)
I would remove pens too... If John wick can kill with them, Suzi can too... :ROFLMAO:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
It looked like Emma was upset in that second teaser image.
I so wanted to give her a cuddle as soon as I saw it.

How could anyone want to make such a beautiful woman cry?

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and rudy007

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I have the perfect idea for a song I would love to hear Emma sing
It's called 'Then He Kissed Me' by The Crystals.

And I would serenade her with the song 'I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)' by The Proclaimers.
That song sums up my feelings for her pretty well.

That would be so romantic wouldn't it?

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I have the perfect idea for a song I would love to hear Emma sing
It's called 'Then He Kissed Me' by The Crystals.

And I would serenade her with the song 'I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles)' by The Proclaimers.
That song sums up my feelings for her pretty well.

That would be so romantic wouldn't it?
sorry I wrote this down and sent it to do Suzi so she knows what you are up to. Cant let you be romantic without her knowledge.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes