4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

The Grifter

May 28, 2017
yeah my next replay of this game ( During the update) I'm going to be playing a Lucy and and a Charlotte save about the same time. Lucy seems to be getting a good amount of content and ive yet to play her path
I did the previously unthinkable recently and did a non-Charlotte playthrough, faithfully romancing Lucy instead. Glad I did, the chemistry between her and MC is great, and 'just' being Charlotte's bmf and bodyguard is suprisingly wholesome, too!

Reactions: evileeyore

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I did the previously unthinkable recently and did a non-Charlotte playthrough, faithfully romancing Lucy instead. Glad I did, the chemistry between her and MC is great, and 'just' being Charlotte's bmf and bodyguard is suprisingly wholesome, too!
I like Lucy but I think that relationship was a bit rushed. She basically doesn't even know the MC and is all over him immediately. Some buildup like on the other paths would have been nice.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
yeah I think I can only do a non-Charlotte playthrough if I play a Charlotte around the same time I have to much of Charlotte bias I find it hard to play any other path.

evileeyore

Aug 15, 2023
I like Lucy but I think that relationship was a bit rushed. She basically doesn't even know the MC and is all over him immediately. Some buildup like on the other paths would have been nice.
Understandable. To me it didn't feel rushed because we got (the cheat) of her perspective, she saw a good guy who was "likely to be swallowed up by Charlotte's 'good looks' and rushed the endzone to get him for herself". After all the guys Lucy has lost to Charlotte, Lucy wanted to steal one from her. Then Lucy gets all self-doubting worried she'll still lose MC to Charlotte.

Kinda wish the AVN would let me allay those fears, Charlotte is not my type by any stretch of the imagination.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Understandable. To me it didn't feel rushed because we got (the cheat) of her perspective, she saw a good guy who was "likely to be swallowed up by Charlotte's 'good looks' and rushed the endzone to get him for herself after all the guys Lucy has lost to Charlotte", Lucy wanted to steal one from her. Then Lucy get's all self-doubting worried she'll still lose MC to Charlotte.

Kinda wish the AVN would let me allay those fears, Charlotte is not my type by any stretch of the imagination.
I'm right there with you.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Understandable. To me it didn't feel rushed because we got (the cheat) of her perspective, she saw a good guy who was "likely to be swallowed up by Charlotte's 'good looks'' and rushed the endzone to get him for herself. After all the guys Lucy has lost to Charlotte, Lucy wanted to steal one from her. Then Lucy get's all self-doubting worried she'll still lose MC to Charlotte.

I'm right there with you.
Just want to hold her and kiss her softly on her nose and tell her everything will be ok.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Just want to hold her and kiss her softly on her nose and tell her everything will be ok.
Umm... Joshy92 you know Mavi doesn't like you usin his acct.
what Charlotte did wrong in all that situation did she steal any thing from lucy , you do not like her that is upto you but you alway my friend be fair and reasonable and if Lucy steal Charlotte for any reason she will be a traitor.:cry:
Charl does nothin for me. Neither does Emma and Suzi or the side chicks.

Oct 10, 2022
what Charlotte did wrong in all that situation did she steal any thing from lucy , you do not like her that is upto you but you alway my friend be fair and reasonable and if Lucy steal Charlotte for any reason she will be a traitor.:cry:
Steal is loosely used term there. Charlotte did not actively steal anyone from Lucy as far as we know but everyone including their parents chose Charlotte over Lucy even if Lucy needed them more, even Lucy was interested in them first etc. So when MC choose Lucy over Charlotte, she became happy and anxious about MC having change of heart. So no treason for either side. :giggle:

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly I just like Charlotte's story it made me want to be there for her no matter what which is one of the main reason she is my #3 AVN LI. Charlotte Is the reason i realized I like LI that have some kind of trauma / going through something and just need the MC to be there for them but not fix them

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Steal is loosely used term there. Charlotte did not actively steal anyone from Lucy as far as we know but everyone including their parents chose Charlotte over Lucy even if Lucy needed them more, even Lucy was interested in them first etc. So when MC choose Lucy over Charlotte, she became happy and anxious about MC having change of heart. So no treason for either side. :giggle:
that is really true if MC choose Lucy over Charlotte and it will be his choice , I just say is she try to steal him it will be wrong.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Honestly I just like Charlotte's story it made me want to be there for her no matter what which is one of the main reason she is my #3 AVN LI. Charlotte Is the reason i realized I like LI that have some kind of trauma / going through something and just need the MC to be there for them but not fix them
Join the group man , that is true. :love: (y)

Oct 10, 2022
I prefer Lucy over any other but I do understand people who choose others. (y)

Wow, I think your #3 makes up for your horrible choices of #1 and #5 #6. :LOL:

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes