4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Say what now? Lucy is the glue in that family. I chose Lucy from the get go. She's the most carin and lovin person in the game.
You are definitely right sir , as I told before if mc (you) choose Lucy that is his call and his right , my pov is NOT to steal him cause it is wrong and her manner is better as you said than doing this to her sis . :unsure:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You are definitely right sir , as I told before if mc (you) choose Lucy that is his call and his right , my pov is NOT to steal him cause it is wrong and her manner is better as you said than doing this to her sis . :unsure:
Well, I was never on anyone else's path and if some else is and then later jumps onto Lucy's path, in my opinion, Lucy isn't stealin anyone. It's because the player is wishy washy and can't make up their mind, or maybe they think that's the way to try and get a harem, even though this isn't a harem game. But I'm not really sure what your point is. Help me to understand it.

Reactions: Kazanovaromeo

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Understandable. To me it didn't feel rushed because we got (the cheat) of her perspective, she saw a good guy who was "likely to be swallowed up by Charlotte's 'good looks' and rushed the endzone to get him for herself after all the guys Lucy has lost to Charlotte", Lucy wanted to steal one from her. Then Lucy get's all self-doubting worried she'll still lose MC to Charlotte

Well, I was never on anyone else's path and if some else is and then later jumps onto Lucy's path, in my opinion, Lucy isn't stealin anyone. It's because the player is wishy washy and can't make up their mind, or maybe they think that's the way to try and get a harem, even though this isn't a harem game. But I'm not really sure what your point is. Help me to understand it.
that is what I mean sir and as Defenestrator said(what makes me lock on to her was when she jumped into Charlotte's defence and got slapped because of it ) and you said above (Lucy isn't stealin anyone) so that is my concern cause one of my dear friends say :

Lucy is the glue in that family. She's the most carin and lovin person in the game.
and that is truely right , so NO stealing we all are good and happily ever after :love::love::love:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Understandable. To me it didn't feel rushed because we got (the cheat) of her perspective, she saw a good guy who was "likely to be swallowed up by Charlotte's 'good looks' and rushed the endzone to get him for herself after all the guys Lucy has lost to Charlotte", Lucy wanted to steal one from her. Then Lucy get's all self-doubting worried she'll still lose MC to Charlotte

that is what I mean sir and as Defenestrator said(what makes me lock on to her was when she jumped into Charlotte's defence and got slapped because of it ) and you said above (Lucy isn't stealin anyone) so that is my concern cause one of my dear friends say :

Lucy is the glue in that family. She's the most carin and lovin person in the game.
and that is truely right , so NO stealing we all are good and happily ever after :love::love::love:
Correct. I think the wordin is off with steal. It should've been keep. My opinion though.

I'm still a few updates behind on this. Truthfully, I haven't played since we got our first kiss with Lucy. I know how slow burn this oneis and I've been wantin to wait till Lucy and MC's relationship is actually public with everyone in game. Sneakin around and not bein able to tell it, isn't my cup of coffee.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kazanovaromeo
4.20 star(s) 265 Votes