4.20 star(s) 265 Votes
Oct 10, 2022
One thing I disagree with the mc about
Was when he took Emma to Steve's bar.

Emma should not be exposed to places like that.
You can't wrap her bubble sheet and keep her hidden from the world mate, she needs to see the world. If you let her see then she can appreciate more of you, how awesome you are. MC did not put her in the deep waters anyway, eased her in. There was no other person other than Steve which MC trusts with his life, they did not let her drink either not that she wanted anyway. They also let her to be herself so she could feel comfortable. Now, she knows how to act in bar and if she decides to go or have to go one way or another, she'll know the ropes.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
You can't wrap her bubble sheet and keep her hidden from the world mate, she needs to see the world. If you let her see then she can appreciate more of you, how awesome you are. MC did not put her in the deep waters anyway, eased her in. There was no other person other than Steve which MC trusts with his life, they did not let her drink either not that she wanted anyway. They also let her to be herself so she could feel comfortable. Now, she knows how to act in bar and if she decides to go or have to go one way or another, she'll know the ropes.
Still, I think to make up for leaving her there the mc should take her dancing.
He could teach her how to dance that would be pretty romantic.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
One thing I disagree with the mc about
Was when he took Emma to Steve's bar.

Emma should not be exposed to places like that.
well like i said afterwards when that scene came up mc had no better options.options were either leave her to bar or take her to hotel room and tell her to stay there (yea right).

You can't wrap her bubble sheet and keep her hidden from the world mate, she needs to see the world.
joshy can and joshy will.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes