4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Jan 26, 2024
Steal is loosely used term there. Charlotte did not actively steal anyone from Lucy as far as we know but everyone including their parents chose Charlotte over Lucy even if Lucy needed them more, even Lucy was interested in them first etc. So when MC choose Lucy over Charlotte, she became happy and anxious about MC having change of heart. So no treason for either side. :giggle:
Is likely every men used Lucy to get to Charlotte.

TBH, that was the moment I changed my mind and picked Lucy. Plus, is the "more professional" route to get, since she is not your client.

Now, just need to work on Emma wanting a Funny Uncle more that a Dad.

Oct 10, 2022
Is likely every men used Lucy to get to Charlotte.

TBH, that was the moment I changed my mind and picked Lucy. Plus, is the "more professional" route to get, since she is not your client.

Now, just need to work on Emma wanting a Funny Uncle more that a Dad.
She is more of my type anyway but what makes me lock on to her was when she jumped into Charlotte's defence and got slapped because of it. :unsure:

Reactions: evileeyore

minibaer12

Oct 1, 2023
If you break Charlotte and Luzy's lives down to the lowest common denominator, you can see parallels. Both women were severely traumatized and abused by the men in one way or another. Both of their souls have suffered the most severe injuries imaginable. Figuratively speaking, both have an angel and a devil sitting on their shoulders. The little angel longs for love, trust and security. The devil is the demon from the past that causes her to doubt, the panicked fear of being disappointed again and prevents her from completely opening up to the MC. In addition, their lives are so closely intertwined that one can say: one cannot survive without the other. Without Luzy, Charlotte would have broken down long ago. What would Luzy be without Charlotte -> nothing.

What do both routes have in common: As an MC you need a lot of patience! You can only support them, but both have to fight a very difficult battle with themselves.

Should the author change something here as soon as possible: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES!!! THAT is exactly what makes the two routes so attractive.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
If you break Charlotte and Luzy's lives down to the lowest common denominator, you can see parallels. Both women were severely traumatized and abused by the men in one way or another. Both of their souls have suffered the most severe injuries imaginable. Figuratively speaking, both have an angel and a devil sitting on their shoulders. The little angel longs for love, trust and security. The devil is the demon from the past that causes her to doubt, the panicked fear of being disappointed again and prevents her from completely opening up to the MC. In addition, their lives are so closely intertwined that one can say: one cannot survive without the other. Without Luzy, Charlotte would have broken down long ago. What would Luzy be without Charlotte -> nothing.

What do both routes have in common: As an MC you need a lot of patience! You can only support them, but both have to fight a very difficult battle with themselves.

Should the author change something here as soon as possible: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES!!! THAT is exactly what makes the two routes so attractive.
this is what makes me so excited for the next update. While I cant see playing Lucy's path will make me change my mind about Charlotte being my favorite. Lucy is one path I been meaning to play and since I plan to replay the game for the 3rd time when the update hits and will play a Charlotte path again but will also play a Lucy one about the same pace. ( last time I replayed I did a Charlotte and Kaylah and wish I played Lucy's instead)

Reactions: minibaer12
Oct 10, 2022
so you are saying that we shouldn't talk good about emma? if so you will face wrath of joshy.
Oh shit, Joshy92 gonna kill you. It was about someone else entirely but when I said blondie-no-brain you thought of Emma, he is so gonna kill you. :eek:

that's normal when talking with kaz.
Oi, don't say that. I love kaz, it's a little bit of jabbing each other. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: rudy007 and Joshy92

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
that's normal when talking with kaz.

so you are saying that we shouldn't talk good about emma? if so you will face wrath of joshy.
Joshy92 do not believe him , as usual he want to make a fuss only :p
and who speak about Emma my beloved daughter , as usual you misunderstand and blame me for your problems.:devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Joshy92

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Joshy92 do not believe him , as usual he want to make a fuss only :p
and who speak about Emma my beloved daughter , as usual you misunderstand and blame me for your problems.:devilish:
who did you mean then? lucy?

joshy has 1st claims on emma so you are outta luck.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes