4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Ernatio D

Jul 8, 2017
I can't stand Charlotte being so passive about people touching her. She is a famous model, her words should be able to easily defame someone. I expected her to be far more hostile towards people getting close to her like she was with the MC. She needs to learn from Suzi :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
everyone will have a fucking meltdown when that relationship goes public :ROFLMAO:
yea but by then mc and charl and emma or mc and emma have moved elsewhere and charl too so doesn't impact them that much.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
damn there's still no Emma sex scene yet ?
Will still be awhile most likely it's a slow burn hell Charlotte just had their first official kiss in the last update. Not even sure if the Emma path has even started yet tbh since I dont want to play her path till the game is complete as I have no desire to play it but im curious enough to see it.

Reactions: Inkshade

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will still be awhile most likely it's a slow burn hell Charlotte just had their first official kiss in the last update. Not even sure if the Emma path has even started yet tbh since I dont want to play her path till the game is complete as I have no desire to play it but im curious enough to see it.
there will be revamp where paths are more clear so 4 saves for lloyds and 1 for rest.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes