4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
damn there's still no Emma sex scene yet ?
Will still be awhile most likely it's a slow burn hell Charlotte just had their first official kiss in the last update. Not even sure if the Emma path has even started yet tbh since I dont want to play her path till the game is complete as I have no desire to play it but im curious enough to see it.

Reactions: Inkshade

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Will still be awhile most likely it's a slow burn hell Charlotte just had their first official kiss in the last update. Not even sure if the Emma path has even started yet tbh since I dont want to play her path till the game is complete as I have no desire to play it but im curious enough to see it.
there will be revamp where paths are more clear so 4 saves for lloyds and 1 for rest.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yeah I'm not that invested in that route either but I have a save for Emma/Suzie (which will probably split into their own later on), for now it seems like their content is common. Also not interested in Kaylah or agent Fox.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Emma's path has started. The path to step-daughterhood.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I can't stand Charlotte being so passive about people touching her. She is a famous model, her words should be able to easily defame someone. I expected her to be far more hostile towards people getting close to her like she was with the MC. She needs to learn from Suzi :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The story started as a semi-realistic fiction, but it shifted into a totally unrealistic fairy tale after a few episodes.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes