4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Better idea tell Suzi Jason touched Emma and she does it for us.
Not nearly as satisfying as watching his spirit disappear from his eyes and feeling his life force leave his worthless corpse. That instant when the struggling slows to a halt and the body goes limp, that's where it's at.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
i know that but luckily they aren't in yankeeland.
About 10 years ago a pedo got off with probabtion and the father of the child killed him. The courts threw the book at the dad. That's the kind of justice system we have here in the US.

Reactions: fishbrain

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Marianne Bachmeier. Iirc she only convicted illegal firearm carrying.
No, she was convicted for second-degree murder (in us-legal terms speaking) and illegal possession of weapons. The funny thing is that Bachmeier is a prime example of how the worst parents always appear to the outside world as the most protective. People who have achieved nothing in life other than being a mother or father place an astonishing amount of value on this. Unfortunately, you don't become a good mother or father just because you take the law into your own hands after a crime against your own child.

She was a bad mother who only didn't have to hand her child over to the system because she always managed to change her place of residence and thus the responsibility of the authorities in good time. A loophole in the German system that was closed after this case, among others.

Incidentally, she would have received a harsher sentence if she had not lied in court. She admitted this lie 14 years later in a television interview. However, as the verdict against her had long been final and she had served her prison sentence, she could no longer be given the punishment she would have been entitled to.

Oct 10, 2022
No, she was convicted for second-degree murder (in us-legal terms speaking) and illegal possession of weapons. The funny thing is that Bachmeier is a prime example of how the worst parents always appear to the outside world as the most protective. People who have achieved nothing in life other than being a mother or father place an astonishing amount of value on this. Unfortunately, you don't become a good mother or father just because you take the law into your own hands after a crime against your own child.

She was a bad mother who only didn't have to hand her child over to the system because she always managed to change her place of residence and thus the responsibility of the authorities in good time. A loophole in the German system that was closed after this case, among others.

Incidentally, she would have received a harsher sentence if she had not lied in court. She admitted this lie 14 years later in a television interview. However, as the verdict against her had long been final and she had served her prison sentence, she could no longer be given the punishment she would have been entitled to.
I did not know this much about her tbh but I was giving another example of how justice system is unjust and was not praising her. Though, with everything you said it's the same result, judicial system often unfair.:unsure: Btw, thanks for the info. :)

Reactions: Tremonia

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I did not know this much about her tbh but I was giving another example of how justice system is unjust and was not praising her. Though, with everything you said it's the same result, judicial system often unfair.:unsure: Btw, thanks for the info. :)
I know what you mean. Subjectively, there is no justice and there never will be, because everyone has a different sense of justice. You can only ever hope that you yourself live in a system that at least tries to exercise justice as objectively as possible.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
The justice system is a fuckin joke. Especially in the US.
That's part of the reason I relish the games where we as the MC get to take out the trash ourselves, it's a game so anything can be justified to avoid prosecution. Lol

I know that level of violence isn't everyone's cup of tea but I wish there were more games with it. Snapping the dude's neck in this is probably my most satisfying non sexual moment in any VN I've played to this point, at least off the top of my head.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
That's part of the reason I relish the games where we as the MC get to take out the trash ourselves, it's a game so anything can be justified to avoid prosecution. Lol

I know that level of violence isn't everyone's cup of tea but I wish there were more games with it. Snapping the dude's neck in this is probably my most satisfying non sexual moment in any VN I've played to this point, at least off the top of my head.
You can ask anyone, Hell, you may even know, I don't shy away from violence. In games or RL. In RL, there are limits. In games just let me handle my business. Most devs shy away from the darker shit though.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017

what's odd to me give me any other video game make it as dark as you possibility can don't hold back on anything I have zero issue. But depending on the context and who it is against in a AVN I find sometimes some of the darker stuff is harder to stomach at times.

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes