nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
woah is this the first time out of all the games that the handdrawn art actually shows nudity or have i just misremembered?
as much as i like these games i really wish they used that art style more for NSFW!

ivo12345

Feb 11, 2020
The only way the MC could be a male is if he's 12 and under. While technically a "male" it doesn't look like a man in the slightest

Reactions: Furnox

ShaunV2

Aug 15, 2023
The person reviewing this calling the MC "Trans protagonist" is wrong, there is no such character in the game.
imho that review should be deleted or edited for giving out false information.

Also, Version is not Final, it is currently v1.03 and could change.
The "male protagonist" looks like a girl, it should be futa/trans protagonist.
No, it shouldn't, that is wrong.

Last edited:

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
The person reviewing this calling the MC "Trans protagonist" is wrong, there is no such character in the game.

Mans out here review bombing the game just because the main character is not a trans lmao

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
well no it doesn't have ntr in the tags and nothing suggests that so nope no ntr, idk why you would even ask that here
It could be because he doesn't know how to read or maybe because he's too lazy to check, in any case you did your good deed for the day by clarifying the obvious.

Reactions: BloodyRelight

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
the "male protagonist" looks like a girl, it should be futa/trans protagonist
Despite looking like this, from the description, it can be assumed that he is male, but yes, he looks very effeminate, it could be some Japanese fetish.

Lmao, the first review is from some idiotic "transvestigator".

And the funny thing is that maybe he didn't even play it, since the MC isn't trans, he's just... a shota with effeminate features, in short, being an idiot is free.

BloodyRelight

Aug 3, 2017

No, it shouldn't, that is wrong.
I agree it is blatantly violating a couple of rules imo maybe a mod will see this.

Review Rules

1. Try to be objective, describe your reasoning and highlight what key aspects of the content were good or bad.
  2. Do not mention games from other developers in your review, this is to prevent cross promotion.
  3. The review should only be about the game, not the developer (pricing, update times, etc).
  4. There is a 200 character requirement, do not attempt to bypass this by using spam or irrelevant comments. Do not mention or comment on the 200 character limit, this is not the place to complain about forum rules.
  5. Your review shouldn't be solely focused on your feelings about a specific genre or detail of the game.
  6. Do not review your own game or games you've worked on.
  7. Must be in English, as stated in General Rules 1 - 5. Exception is translation threads.
  8. AI generated reviews will be deleted.

5. In particular his feelings about a character design were his only real reason he gave the game one star. His first two bad points are fixated on it and his third is well true but Kagura games are always grindy.

1. I also feel this was far from objective tbh.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
That 1st review is very.. bad. Considering this game is the same dev who made False Myth(which is very good imo). I have decent hopes for this and so far its pretty good.

kingmich

May 21, 2017
whats with the twitter level review.. since when was that ok thing to do here?
also on the topic of the game thank F it was translated i put this game down on no hope list for my self

Reactions: Orlox and Brokoga

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Just because he has long hair and is young, doesn't make him futa or trans.

The only way the MC could be a male is if he's 12 and under. While technically a "male" it doesn't look like a man in the slightest
He is definitely young. And all those girls are shotacons.
Teenagers don't do bug fighting. Unless they are named Arataki Itto.

No loli tag?
I think it should have both "loli" and "shota" tags.

nekoinanut

Jun 23, 2017
if you want to see a game with an ACTUAL trans protagonist, you go to "false myth" made by the same devs
unfortunately you cant really call that one "stupid and weak" cause they fucking rock

Reactions: flannan
3.60 star(s) 5 Votes