Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
As I can see I got the original game 3 years ago. Been a while. No idea what was going so I didn't go far and taking so long I forgot about it lol. Anyway, like with all of these, the protagonist either looks femenine or like False Myth, directly turning a girl into a guy, so you already know what you get into when you play games from this dev. Also being submissive to the girls. If you aren't into that, this game isn't for you. No woke stuff here as I'm reading some say, just classic Japanese degeneracy.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I thought the protagonist is a Futa
Nope, he is just a boy who looks kinda girly. I guess you could call him a "trap".

I like this.. But the character just like a minor.. Why not make the character more mature face, milf etc.
I guess that is the developer's preference. In their "The Lust of Delta ~A Warship Awash in Lust~" the female lead is described as having "developed body", but she'd be a loli in some other game.

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
anyone know how to turn off audio for this? i prefer listening to my own music while playing but can't till I can mute the game

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
anyone know how to turn off audio for this? i prefer listening to my own music while playing but can't till I can mute the game
If all else fails, use your OS's volume mixer. On Windows, right-click your volume control (near the clock), and choose "open volume mixer".

AclGrafix

Feb 19, 2018
If all else fails, use your OS's volume mixer. On Windows, right-click your volume control (near the clock), and choose "open volume mixer".
apparently you have to play through until you get the cellphone, then settings become available, thanks for the info anyways tho

Beckz

May 11, 2020
Fk, I had played all the circles's game series, but I COMPLETELY forgot this one!!

Welp, I was busy with False Myth back then, and ended up forgot this,
So Thank you for the reminder!

cledion

Mar 4, 2021
fushidaratei's game... almost forgot about this game, i've been waiting for 2 years for this game appear in here

3.60 star(s) 5 Votes