EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Hell-bent on vengeance, Caldo single-handedly storms the royal castle at Solide, a kingdom flourishing in the aftermath of a bitter regional war. To ensure victory, he enters strange pacts with hidden demons, but after toppling the throne, Caldo is indifferent to the nation’s people and politics, instead directing his dark arts upon the ruling family in a twisted desire for ultimate revenge.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-12
Release Date: Japanese 2019-07-26, English 2022-09-08
Original Title: 姫と穢欲のサクリファイス
Developer: Escu:de -
Publisher: Shiravune -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Length: 20+ hours
Store:
Size: 3.5 GB
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

Extras:
- FullSave - Walkthrough

*The 'Compressed' version is unofficial. Download at your own risk.

2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
If you enjoyed the VN, and are able, consider supporting the dev and buying it.

Also, please check the 'Installation' instructions, if you get this error:

Error.png

EDIT: I already applied the uncensored patch to the files I uploaded here. Uncensored patch just restores the adult content to the steam version, which had all H-scenes stripped. It doesn't remove the mosaics.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Caldo is indifferent to the nation’s people and politics, instead directing his dark arts upon the ruling family in a twisted desire for ultimate revenge.
The bigger the TITS, the bigger the ass, the more SWEET REVENGE you can get...

:sneaky: There's no SIN in that!... bread, bread, bread...

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
HimeYoku: A Sacrifice Of Lust And Grace Final
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Nope

Aug 5, 2016
Have all three, still dont work
Install the one listed in the OP under "Installation". I had them all installed. Still didn't work. Finally noticed that in the OP. Installed that version, boom, works.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sarica

leume

Nov 11, 2017
Nice, looks pretty good. Sucks that there are still mosaics on these official English releases but I'll take what I can get

Reactions: Daggy

Exilcs

Sep 22, 2020
jaja this is the first time they upload a game that has passed me completely jaja

the girls are divided by themes the middle one is half crazy she likes mmountros so she's not very my type if you understand me jaja

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
Nice, looks pretty good. Sucks that there are still mosaics on these official English releases, but I'll take what I can get
Very annoying that Shiravune is such a cuck company, the dev is clearly fine with doing uncensored releases since Yamizome was uncensored, but the lazy bastards at Shira can't be bothered to do a proper release. Hopefully they at least didn't fuck up the translation this time.

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes