HNH1985

Nov 28, 2021
Is this k novel with too little choices? . Like 3 to 4 choice all the game, like choice the ending only?

Last edited:

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
The art looks spectacular.
The story premise less so. But, who knows. If the comments are anything to go by, it might be pretty decent.
(Mostly a comment for the backlog)

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
So? How satisfying is the revenge story? Or is the game just a nukige with very little story?

kuhakujibril

Apr 12, 2020
got any idea how to apply uncensored patch on cracked version?? tried to use the patch for steam version , but it didnt work on cracked ver...

Pendragon511

Dec 6, 2019
So? How satisfying is the revenge story? Or is the game just a nukige with very little story?
I've got about 15 hours of game time for HimeYoku on Steam and so far the story is pretty good. The protagonist is a villain that has an understandable motivation and reasons for doing what he does. The game's story does the thing where it changes the point of view from the protagonist to the female leads that are trying to stop him throughout. At the end of the day the story is driven by the conflicting goals and motivations of the characters within rather than some greater plot.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aquilez

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
So are the tentacle and multiple penetration scenes avoidable? Also are the sharing of the girls avoidable as well?

Loomenaro

Oct 5, 2018
Is this k novel with too little choices? . Like 3 to 4 choice all the game, like choice the ending only?
This is just a pure VN then, no gameplay?
Does this have any interaction as battles or something? Or it's just simply a visual novel?
There is some gameplay. Each day is a session where you choose which actions to take on the princess which give different resources. The resources can be used to upgrade some demons for better stats and additional options with the princess. You need to meet resource thresholds by certain days or get a game over. Overall the system seems pretty simple and easy, but a bit fun.

I haven't seen any choices in the story segments, so I would guess the story is totally linear with some endings based on the training minigame.

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
There is some gameplay. Each day is a session where you choose which actions to take on the princess which give different resources. The resources can be used to upgrade some demons for better stats and additional options with the princess. You need to meet resource thresholds by certain days or get a game over. Overall the system seems pretty simple and easy, but a bit fun.

I haven't seen any choices in the story segments, so I would guess the story is totally linear with some endings based on the training minigame.
Any hints on the strategy to meet the thresholds?

I am not really into solving puzzles, after my first attempts I did not receive any options for upgrade so seems I miss something.

Thanks very much in advance.

Willaberhaben

Mar 24, 2018
Some basic tips:
1) You can spend the seeds you get and they still count for the threshold. So no sense to keep them unspent
2) If you click on the demons you have 2 types of upgrades: New sex positions (you can only buy 1 each turn of those) and stat upgrades (you can buy as many as you can afford per turn)
3) The various sex positions show how many crowds they convert when used. So if you are low on a specific type of seed it makes sense to unlock a position that converts a lot of crowds for that seed type.
4) try to fill a crowd with the normal sex positions before converting them with the demonic sex positions

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes