3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
damn just remembered this and sad to see it abandoned. I cant wrap my head around or no where to find the mods to make sex look that good in skyrim.

Reactions: excenze

Xazz

Jun 14, 2017
damn just remembered this and sad to see it abandoned. I cant wrap my head around or no where to find the mods to make sex look that good in skyrim.
Don't fret about it.
Just follow this guide and u'll do it. Just be patient cuz modding skyrim is time consuming and if u do something wrong u'll crash alot.

Reactions: LewdBoiWinston

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Captain Adult Games
Easy to make a game using Skyrim.
I have the Legendary Edition and all the bestiality mods.
Everything you have in this abandoned game I have inside my Skyrim, I just need to record the sex scenes and remove Print from the places and then assemble the game.
If anyone asks why some wolves are bigger than the character, it's because it has a name mod (Untamed 124) in which you increase the size of any animal.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DocBsb

Jun 11, 2020
Very sad that this was abandoned. Great animations, good story, a lot of fetishes and something for everyone.

3dmember

Sep 23, 2017
I have repeatedly contacted this dev. What he told me is that he shut down his Patreon because of financial issues during the pandemic and didn't want to leech off people. Apparently he is coming back but his plans have changed. He is not continuing the story in the game. I and a few others wanted to make a game with him but apparently he has no plans to continue the game at the moment.

He wants to turn the story into a video series now that he has a very powerful new rig. His Patreon is going back online this month as well as a few video releases. I guess we will see what happens. I think it would be awesome if this story came back personally. I rather enjoyed it and I loved the alternate universe lore. Hopefully the videos are good.

Ajajainu

Nov 4, 2017
I have repeatedly contacted this dev. What he told me is that he shut down his Patreon because of financial issues during the pandemic and didn't want to leech off people. Apparently he is coming back but his plans have changed. He is not continuing the story in the game. I and a few others wanted to make a game with him but apparently he has no plans to continue the game at the moment.

He wants to turn the story into a video series now that he has a very powerful new rig. His Patreon is going back online this month as well as a few video releases. I guess we will see what happens. I think it would be awesome if this story came back personally. I rather enjoyed it and I loved the alternate universe lore. Hopefully the videos are good.
His Patreon is back?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: str8up
Oct 1, 2023
Hircine's Harlots - Kylara's Fate [v1.0b] Captain Adult Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.92 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.90 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 521 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 503 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
mega broken anyone has new one?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes