3.80 star(s) 4 Votes
Apr 7, 2019
Maybe it would be better not to use the Skyrim ingame sounds during animations because they loop terribly which is quite distracting for me at least.

Arkanaaa

Aug 25, 2020
Was there gonna be any more of this? Can't see any posts on the patreon page at least.
Pretty sure he works on it, but as solo dev... must take long time... add the work / school life next to it, result: long time to wait but at the end I am sure all players of this game are really rewarded when I see the renders.

I conclude by saying: I prefer waiting two months and have content nicely worked from graphic to story, than having fast droped updates with tons of bugs and story part ended in 10 min... (I know you didnt speak about that D.I.S, I just give my opinion ;) )

NewMan2098

Apr 2, 2019
Every time I go to preferences to change the game to full screen the game just disappears but is still active, the music is still playing its just I cant see the game nor the application on my taskbar. It shows up in task manager. Anyone know how to fix this?

saso_mox

Mar 20, 2018
Mega Ling is down, Can anyone share link for compressed version
Hircine's Harlots - Kylara's Fate [v1.0b] Captain Adult Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.92 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.90 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 521 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 503 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Circe21

Apr 24, 2018
Every time I go to preferences to change the game to full screen the game just disappears but is still active, the music is still playing its just I cant see the game nor the application on my taskbar. It shows up in task manager. Anyone know how to fix this?
so nobody found a work around the full screen bug? i changed too full screen and the game closed and now everytime i try too start the game it just gives me an error the game wont event start
game/gui/window_icon.jpg > game/gui/window_icon.png

Mundi

May 20, 2018
Hello,

I see there is the "Abandoned" tag. Is it 100% sure that the game is discontinued ?

orensan

May 29, 2017
Hello, I see there is the "Abandoned" tag. Is it 100% sure that the game is discontinued ?
Yes it's Abandoned, the patreon page for this game is empty, and nothing heard from the developer for over 7 months+.

Last edited:

Mundi

May 20, 2018
Yes it's Abandoned, the patreon page for this game is empty, and nothing heard from the developer for over 7 months+.

So yeah i'd say it's pretty abandoned, especially seeing how he's totally focused in his other game "Summer Scent"
That's what I thought. Thank you for the answer.

The Naughty Captain

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2019

So yeah i'd say it's pretty abandoned, especially seeing how he's totally focused in his other game "Summer Scent"
That's what I thought. Thank you for the answer.

Excuse me what?
I'm the dev of Summer Scent. And I can assure you that I have nothing to do with Hircines's Harlots.
I am not CaptainADULTgames.

HerbertIronsides

Oct 2, 2017
damn just remembered this and sad to see it abandoned. I cant wrap my head around or no where to find the mods to make sex look that good in skyrim.

Reactions: excenze
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes