kira0819

May 2, 2017
weird question to ask but whats the string ensemble music piece thats being use in part 3?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I want to like this but god... That writing is just so... No real build up... No real reason to invest in any actual character because not one is defined enough to actually care about the corruption or ntr...

HHLONG

Feb 14, 2021
the game is about NTR and you asking it can be void??? dude, for real, think, think before you ask the question

Reactions: LewdGoogle

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
Holy shit this is too much, I like swinging games myself and played cuck games too but this is too much. Never get people into humiliation with cheating or cuck. The nerd guy is over the top dumb and in saying so there are no likeable characters in this game.

SkyPirate122

Dec 10, 2017
Can't really call it NTR based on description, sure I guess this can be called cheating in the simplest form but she's in a relationship with the main character because she pities him and not because she has feelings for him. she wasn't (tempted away/taken away through underhanded means), she just never had any interest in him romantically and so the cheating can't be taken seriously. Basically what I'm saying is he didn't lose her to anybody else because he never had her. The same way a step sister/mother can't be NTRed unless the main character is in a relationship with them. The mother/step sister is just having sexual relations with another person and the main character isn't happy about it. I don't think this falls under NTR because she only dated him out of pity, she never had any feelings for him and so it's not really NTR and can barely be counted as cheating.
Nah this is full blown NTR. NTR isn't about the feeling of the girl it's about the feelings of the MC thru the reader. It's NTR if the family member, a close friend, a lover, a wife or someone close to the MC was stolen, NTR is betrayal, a sense of helplessness. BTW it's NTR because our perspective was on the MC if our perspective was on that black guy then it's Netori.

In short NTR is about where the perspective of the MC was if the MC's lover was stolen by another guy that's NTR, if the MC stole the lover of another that's Netori.

Reactions: BloodRevan

fujiwaranovan

Dec 3, 2018
Always the same mc with that personality and the same ending , day by day i am getting bored with ntr , because it's almost similar with doujinshi ntr ( terasu mc)..
Only old generation ntr have good story, everyone understand ntr nowadays always like this lol..
but thnks , hope the next project will become different than this one

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
this would have been much more bearable if only the grammar was there lol. That and even the rendered animations were a bit off. Looping them, and not only that, the dev's cursor in every single animated seen just kinda killed any boner i had.
Edit: Hiroki's personality was almost as bad as D's.

• Haha
Reactions: skryks

LordNero

Apr 18, 2020
ngl, I usually hate NTR, but the cuck's personality is so shit, even you want him to get NTRed. The dev nailed the models; the main girl, sis, and mom are some of the best models I've seen in games on this site. Their corruption is also pretty decent.
The only downsides are the "Engrish" and animations that can be bad sometimes.
Overall, a good game, and expecting to hear more from the Dev in the future. GL

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes