Weebi

Oct 12, 2018
I really love NTR genre but hopefully there will be an android ver cause I cant play this game in front of the whole family :cry:

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Always the same mc with that personality and the same ending , day by day i am getting bored with ntr , because it's almost similar with doujinshi ntr ( terasu mc)..
Only old generation ntr have good story, everyone understand ntr nowadays always like this lol..
but thnks , hope the next project will become different than this one
It's happening all over the place, really. :cautious:
But I'd honestly like to see some new content made by those that know good ntr (or anything good, really). Fancy making a VN? ;)

Reactions: kaminoz

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh god i'm not a grammar nazi, but this one is really a mess!!
Sometimes it's even hard to try to follow the story as you get distracted by so big mistakes.

Reactions: GrabberWalkie

Leolocxx

Aug 18, 2021
Should I play 3rd part directly? What I mean is, does 3rd part contain all the story? Or is it sequel?

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
God the character models are so hot, especially with the QoS tattoos. Is there any download link for it?

May 1, 2021
Would have been good if the choice at the end of chapter 2 mattered. If he didnt go to the comicon effected anything. Why have the choice in there if you dont give a fuck. Plus i will give u a hint a tattoos... 1 week for them ha ha ha ha ha be real... That shit takes months or longer with lots of time. I know it is just a game but that was bullshit

May 1, 2021
For an ntr it is unrealistic....saved on a train....stay for a summer with me... Ha ha ha ha ha i love ntr games with a plot that actually makes sense. When u make a stupid plot it makes shit stupid...like what the fuck is that. I dont know you but ok spend a fucking summer vacation with me alone............... Fucking out of this world crazy

Dec 21, 2018
Having gone through this game, I really have to agree that the story could use work. I am a fan of NTR, so this is not about me bashing the genre at all. I just think it would mean a whole lot more IF the characters were well-developed.

1) Hiroki is obviously going to be humiliated, but maybe he could have more positive traits, if only for the reader to 'feel' for the guy. Right now, we don't respect the main character at all.

2) The girl was a biatch from the beginning. Instead, have her start from being a loyal girlfriend, and slowly move towards corruption, as other people in the thread have already said. I can perhaps expand on this a little later in the day or something.

3) We don't know how good the black guy is at sex because the corruption never really happened - the girl was not a good character to start off with. Instead, we should see a difference from the 'vanilla' sex to the mindblowing sex that she should feel guilty about.

I am being pretty quick with this review, mostly because I don't have all the points in my mind. At the same time, I don't want to overwhelm the author, who I have to say is very good at taking criticism/opposing viewpoints. I don't necessarily hate the project, but I think the characters were basically an afterthought when you wanted to do the interracial sex.

But yeah, I hope you keep making games. The fact that it's your first game is really good. And as people have already pointed out, the fact that you finished the game is good. You should build on this, absolutely. Don't let any of the negative people tell you that you suck. You don't.

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
Honestly, it seems like Hiroki came out ahead in this story. Sure it was embarrassing but he can grow as a person from this, plus I've never encountered a scenario where the cheating party wasn't disliked for their actions. All of Yuumi's friends and mentors are gone and Hiroki will receive sympathy thus change people's opinion of him to a more positive one. On the other hand Yuumi won't be recovering from this. Any hope of being a respectable member of society is gone due to all of the tattoos. The black guy will get bored of her and she will be left to pick up the pieces, she will be lucky if her parents don't disown her, either way she has a rather bleak future ahead of her.

Last edited:

LeVocaloid

May 28, 2018
Honestly, it seems like Hiroki came out ahead in this story. Sure it was embarrassing but he can grow as a person from this, plus I've never encountered a scenario where the cheating party wasn't disliked for their actions. All of Yuumi's friends and mentors are gone and Hiroki will receive sympathy thus change people's opinion of him to a more positive one. On the other hand Yuumi won't be recovering from this. Any hope of being a respectable member of society is gone due to all of the tattoos. The black guy will get bored of her and she will be left to pick up the pieces, she will be lucky if her parents down disown her, either way she has a rather bleak future ahead of her.
True, but for some reason I can imagine her getting dumped in the future, and Hiroki getting back together with her. Then Yuumi starts cheating with another black guy, and Hiroki just becomes a cuckold lmao. Man I read too much NTR haha

• Thinking Face
Reactions: randomguy6516265165

ChaosOpen

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2019
True, but for some reason I can imagine her getting dumped in the future, and Hiroki getting back together with her. Then Yuumi starts cheating with another black guy, and Hiroki just becomes a cuckold lmao. Man I read too much NTR haha
Even if he doesn't hold it against her, as Nietsche said "I'm not upset that you lied to me, I'm upset that from now on I can't trust you." Even if they do get back up he would have to be extremely naive to grant her the same level of trust he did previously, even if he was that naive he won't forget because her body is covered in tattoos that remind him of it. The power dynamic is also entirely different, Yuumi will be completely submissive to Hiroki, whether that is wanting to play a "baka couple" or simply her being his sex slave, she has no choice in the matter. Her happiness, her choice, her desires, dreams, future, all irrelevant to Hiroki. Unlike that black guy, Hiroki will have complete and total power over her because he controls a human need far more important than sexual satisfaction. One can go for decades without sex, but humans are so dependent upon other humans for companionship, having no friends, no family, no lovers, nobody who you can trust and rely on can quite literally drive a person insane. In order to fulfil this desire, Yuumi will now sink to any level Hiroki demands simply because he is willing to speak with her.

3.00 star(s) 21 Votes