EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
erg.png

Overview:
*COUTION ! It's not a DEMO of the full game, it's demonstration of my project on which I'm working right now !*
This game not about saving world or saving Ancient USA from Ancient Communism of Soviet Union. Neither serious or pathos purposes nor moral standarts or values(okay there are some exceptions). This is parody and satier about our shit world. The game is made to bring fun and rainbows. Hope It's not illegal now.

The game about common crusader Sylver and adventures of her in this(fantasy) cruel world. Something never known have happened in her kingdom...

Open world and variability of choices in dialogs and missions and opportunity to play in your way (at least I'm trying to do it like this). No grind. Clothe-changing system and animated H-scenes.

Why am I doing this ?
Just 'cuz I can. I've played a lot this kind of stuff. And at least my demo don't have just 5 minutes of gameplay with 1 scene where only pair of naked breasts you can see. But it's up to you!

What have I already done ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: 04.09.2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: Demo
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelogs:
Download: - - -

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
Art looks pretty good but i hoped that there will be male mc because I think it would make this game better.

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
I feel games with female main characters are harder to write but make significantly more interesting stories.

In all seriousness, what is the point of your statement ? It's one thing to make a suggestion for improving things, but changing the main characters gender isn't going to happen so all it does is throw negativity into the thread.

Personally I like more realistic stories and bodies, but I don't go into Battle of the Bulges and complain that their boobs and dicks are to big. If you don't respect the artists direction then just go elsewhere.

(LOL I had to rewrite this many times to not make it look like an attack.)

drwings

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2018
In all seriousness, what is the point of your statement ? It's one thing to make a suggestion for improving things, but changing the main characters gender isn't going to happen so all it does is throw negativity into the thread.
I wont change gender of MC, but alternative male protagonist it's something I have in mind. I wrote about it in my first patreon post. Maybe he had seen it before he wrote his comment.

Engrish.... so much Engrish....
Jesus Christ that "English" in the description
Yea... I hope I'll solve this problem in the future.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the end of the description lol.

it feel like : " oh please , give my game a test before complaining"

XD i like it

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
lol im stuck on first animation shes not cumming or finishing and i cant get rid of the image

she must be the hardest person to make cum its been 5 minutes lol

Reactions: AceBunneh

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Neither serious or pathos purposes nor moral standarts or values
:WutFace::closedeyesmile:

Also, this game's potions are called Pointions. This is the most hilarious case of 'Engrish' I've seen in a while

Reactions: drwings

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Seems like you and undress her so this already got my hopes up. I really only like playing female MCs if she can be an exhibitionist and choose who to fuck and not rape.

drwings

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2018
Hi Drwings; do you have any plans to include pregnancy in this game?
I have a big plans on this game and there will be a place for pregnancy.

@drwings Will all H-scenes be optional? Also will you add lesbian stuff?
Most of the scenes will be optional. Sylver is strong and independed woman who can choose when/where she wanna fuck, unless she won't be defeated or traped, etc. Also I'll make opportunity for "virgin" route. I've already drawn some lesbian stuff, just wanna create a proper story about it within the game.

Now then: is this Monster "bestiality" or bestiality?
There are monster werewolf and animal dog.

Seems like you and undress her so this already got my hopes up. I really only like playing female MCs if she can be an exhibitionist and choose who to fuck and not rape.
You will have opportunity to defend yourself even if you got stuck in the wall. But some conditions can make you defenseless, and they are optional.

vultron

May 19, 2018
Gonna wait for this to be in a more complete state I hating getting into a game only for the content to end cause it was a demo XD

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
You will have opportunity to defend yourself even if you got stuck in the wall. But some conditions can make you defenseless, and they are optional.
Every fight when the enemy tries to attack it says it can't find the animation and I have to quit out and load up my save.

Failed to load: img/animations/StateUp1.png (When Wolf Attacks)
Failed to load: img/animations/Howl.png (When Blue Ogre Attacks)