Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Disclaimer : This game is only for adults. If you're kid turn it off or your mentality can be damaged ! x'D That's just great :p

Btw ,anyone knows how to stop that Lola dildo animation? I tried every single button on my keyboard and mouse, but it's just keep going on forever. WTF?

drwings

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2018
Every fight when the enemy tries to attack it says it can't find the animation and I have to quit out and load up my save.

Failed to load: img/animations/StateUp1.png (When Wolf Attacks)
Failed to load: img/animations/Howl.png (When Blue Ogre Attacks)
I'ts 'cuz of engine "excluded unused files", u can find these files inside of other MV games. These games are the biggest among RPG Maker MV games. Also I'll try to fix this.

drwings

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2018
Every fight when the enemy tries to attack it says it can't find the animation and I have to quit out and load up my save.
I've made an fix for this. Link already inside of "Installation" spoiler and one .

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
NICE ART
too bad .. no male or futa pro... :/
i like fcking not getting fcked :D
This is a game character. It is not you. :D

I like games with female MC because, if there is going to be one character that I am going to see in every scene, I prefer to be looking at a female. Female MC games are not much fun if they are just rape bait, because there isn't much choice or gameplay in those, but games like this are right up my alley.

Reactions: alasad

fggrzrg

Nov 13, 2017
Another loading error. I already downloaded the fix that was in the link but it didn't fix this.
After you drink at the inn and go to the guys home, the animation loop constantly gives a loading error, but continues after you click 'retry'. The loading screen after that scene blocks the game no matter how often you press 'retry'.
The report reads:
Failed to load: img/pictures/AnimBrann_00.png

Boukensha

Jul 7, 2018
You want to play a male MC giving blowjobs down dark alley's.

Very progressive thinking of you, I like it.
I agree i don't think we've had many games (except for those shota ones) where the male protagonist gets treated the way female protagonists do because it would consist of quite a bit of gay content, i guess. But it would be interesting

Boukensha

Jul 7, 2018
I don't mean to nitpick but i have noticed that the protagonist's hair is too low on her forehead. It looks very odd, and i imagine now that i've pointed it out i may have ruined it for some people.
If the art team would consider redrawing them and keeping this in mind for any other pictures, i think it would improve much.

Keep up the good work!

Reactions: drwings

drwings

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2018
Another loading error. I already downloaded the fix that was in the link but it didn't fix this.
Good to know. I've already fixed it in game and also updated fix in the link for this version of game. Thank you.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
And then? no way out
When I climbed the vines, the Ogre was there. Must be more than one set of vines.

From the entrance, I went maybe two o'clock to the back wall, where there was a set of vines, which I then climbed.

Note: in the fight with the ogre, you will get a million failures to load se/Thunder2.ogg. You have to save and reload after the combat ends or you will get this failure every ten seconds or so for the rest of the game.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
After you drink at the inn and go to the guys home, the animation loop constantly gives a loading error, but continues after you click 'retry'. The loading screen after that scene blocks the game no matter how often you press 'retry'.
The report reads:
Failed to load: img/pictures/AnimBrann_00.png
The file it is looking for is actually BrannAnim_00.phg, which also doesn't exist. I just took BrannAnim_01.phg and copied it twice, naming one BrannAnim_00.phg and the other AnimBrann_00.png. Things worked after that (I think it only differed in the speed of the animation).

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Okay, I played up until the unavoidable game-breaker where you cannot stop the animation after the werewolf starts raping the MC. I'm not sure of there was any game content beyond this point, but the player can't get to it if there is.

I'm not going to rate the game or post this in the review section. I don't think that that is fair when this is just a demo. If I was rating it, it would be maybe a 2/5.

As noted upthread by several users, there are a lot of unforced errors in this game. A beta test would catch these, if the author can find a reliable beta tester. They aren't unusual in a first version, but they should be stomped before the author publishes.

Game graphics ranged from good to okay. The worst element of the graphical mechanics it was that you cannot go full screen, so it was easy to click outside the small game box. The second-worst element of the mechanics was that the on-screen portrait is huge, can't be turned off it you select it to be on during game start, doesn't disappear when the character sprite approaches the right side of the screen, and so block the player's vision of what happens on the right quarter of the screen. The portrait is slightly disconcerting because the hair runs behind the left corner of the left eye. The hair on the top of the head springs out of the middle of the forehead and sweeps back. That's not at all natural looking. The MC also has HUGE eyes, but that may be deliberate and, while unrealistic, doesn't look bad. It's an acceptable cartoon trope.

Gameplay was... okay. There were some nonsense quests like chasing the chickens (use the movement keys for this one), but most of the quests made some sense. Clue to the Lothario-wannabes out there: if, like one of the NPCs here, you get a girl drunk and convince her to come home with you, and then reward her only by allowing her to give you a blowjob, there will be no second date. The game lacks a quest journal at this point, but the quests weren't complicated and so that was not a serious flaw. A more serious flaw was that the questgiver in the second woodsman quest gives you bogus directions. He says to keep going north and the hut is on the right. That's false. You have to go left after the second map and then north, and the hut is on the left.

Maps were decent. There are a lot more of them than the game currently uses, but that doesn't impact play. NPCs generally have something to say, but triggering any NPCs in a group replays an entire conversation between them (such as the groups around the tables in the pub). That was annoying at first. Better to make those conversations a "play once" kind of thing.

As mentioned upthread, the translations to English are sometimes very amusing, but I was never confused as to what any statement actually meant. The Engrish was kind of charming.

The biggest problem I had with the game was that there seemed to me no reason to play it. It offers nothing you can't get in dozens of other RPGMV games, and those other games also offer something unique. This game is almost like it was made up of the most generic possible elements of RPG games. The author needs to think of some "hook" that would make the player want to come back to this game, instead of just playing out more generic elements in other games that already exist. This game has no special stats, no special abilities, no special items, no special monsters or opponents, no special skills or spells or... anything that isn't generic.

DragonWing, I think you should spend some time (maybe here, where people can help) thinking about what you actually want this game to do that would make players want to play it. You've got plenty of talent, but you don't have a story that would showcase that talent.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew

xephion

Aug 6, 2016
ok you are truly rating a game base on a demo i agree we need more backstory and stuff but is DEMO dont tell the guy you have talent but you need some help getting your stuff together until we see more of the story or where this is going we cant actually know if the creator know or doesnt know what he is doing... honestly i love demo like this one because it shows enought content to give you an idea and yes is super filled with bugs but honestly it feels like an actual old time rpg game like vh and anise and shit like that we need more like those. games lately lack imagination... so i hope your is good and i hope to see more of the story and more character development but is the first demo so i cant ask for much at least for now will see in the second one