drwings

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2018
Some news.
I'm spending time in university and I was busy making money in my free time to buy a new PC. My old PC has had ddr2 RAM on motherboard with 775th socket. I've had lags in my RPGM MV, in game and while drawing in PS CS6. All these things bring bits of frustration to me, so I decided to end these tortures and suffering by updating my ancient PC.
Thet's why I was gone so long.

Reactions: Re-4Andrew and Tauk

drwings

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2018
Dude really, when we will get the update? Its been 7 months since the last one!
I know that there is nothing for a long time, but I'm doing all things alone, and the game isn't my #1 priority. This year goes not too good for me. I've not abandon the game, I can't upload something just for the sake of appearances. But when I do, I'm going to do updates on a regular basis.

Sorry for a long absence.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Dude really, when we will get the update? Its been 7 months since the last one!
Some people only do this as a hobby.

I'm currently learning to make games but I work as a chef and have a girlfriend I live with so will only work on it maybe once a week. Not doing it for money because i'll never quit my job but just pointing out, some people only work on things as a part time hobby, they have jobs and lives outside of that.

Only time it annoys me is when they constantly give deadlines, miss them and then go silent. Rinse and repeat.

Long story short, these are amateur devs and not everyone does it for a career. Some devs may take 7 months, some may take years to update something.

There are games around that you will be lucky to see an update once a year, which will probably be where mine falls in, some even longer than that.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
I know that there is nothing for a long time, but I'm doing all things alone, and the game isn't my #1 priority. This year goes not too good for me. I've not abandon the game, I can't upload something just for the sake of appearances. But when I do, I'm going to do updates on a regular basis.

Sorry for a long absence.
Some people only do this as a hobby.
People forget that it is a hobby for a majority of game developers. And most like drwings are building these game by themselves, maybe the can get an artist for the art, but a only few developers due the art, some go out and use public domain (not sure thats what you would call it, but the artists dont have a problem with anyone downloading or using it).

Even the popular games that do receive monthly, a few games are even weekly, its just one person going through the trouble.

Ashbringer17

Nov 2, 2017
Absolutely like your work so far, if you want help with proofreading feel free to hit me up, looking forward for an update. For now it's normal to be stuck after the werewolf right?

On another note, good luck with your studies