Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
ok you are truly rating a game base on a demo
That's pretty much what demo's are for. To give you an idea of the game. If you don't like the demo you won't like the game and vice versa, it's why demo's exist and the very thing they were designed to do.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
That's pretty much what demo's are for. To give you an idea of the game. If you don't like the demo you won't like the game and vice versa, it's why demo's exist and the very thing they were designed to do.
I think that another purpose of a demo is to get feedback - what worked and what didn't. I gave that feedback, I believe. "This game sucks" isn't feedback, nor is "I hate games with a female MC."

Reactions: Tauk

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
The amount of "Failed to load: img/xxxxxxxxx.png" error is beyond normal, is that a joke ??

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
TypeError
Cannot read property 'bind' of undefined

Wow, that was a fast demo...

edit:
Disabling the "SRD_GameUpgrade" plugin and its dependant "SRD_PreloaderCore" seems to have resolved the "bind" problem I was having.

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
This game has promise. I hope you don't lose your motivation any time soon! Good luck.

Reactions: drwings

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
Repeatedly when finding the wolf it would display these:
Failed to load: Audio/se/Thunder2.ogg
Failed to load: Audio/se/Magic4.ogg
Failed to load: Audio/se/Thunder8.ogg
But I was able to retry and progress despite this.

EDIT: The messages just keep popping up and I had to restart the game, after the fight took place.

This continues to occur with the Blue Ogre and also... why does he one shot you?

It's a little funny that the demo meant to entice you into what I believe to be purchasing the product that is the full game. Is this amount of buggy.

lilithcp

Jun 10, 2017
this game has potential to be great game,but I suggest to switch the text post to character avatar post,which gives more information about the game,check other good games,their post always use the heroine's burst,and patch the game include missing files,don't let people download 2 things,then merge them by themselves,at least not for a new game,the last one,it's easy to get lost,being lost is not some fun playing.

drwings

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2018
Looks like I've failed by calling it demo version. Demo in my case means demonstration of what I've done and that I have an idea. It's not a demo of a full game. I know there are many things I need to do and I'm working on it. Purpose of this thread was to demonstrate my creation and to make a statement.

Reactions: goditseb

gippowho

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
Love the art. I have a fetish for feets, the third picture is 10/10 :D No overly big tits, slender natural looking girls.

Jun 27, 2017
Fullscreen doesn't work. It's just a partial window with no border...

Other games with this engine go fullscreen fine...

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
@drwings First off, you might want to so people can more easily recognize you as the developer (Plus you get a cool green tag.) Secondly, how much content is there going to be in the realm of bestiality; could a horse maybe have a scene in the game one day?

listen

Aug 30, 2017
Looks like I've failed by calling it demo version. Demo in my case means demonstration of what I've done and that I have an idea. It's not a demo of a full game. I know there are many things I need to do and I'm working on it. Purpose of this thread was to demonstrate my creation and to make a statement.
Could you write an overview about the content in the demo?

walkingdale

Mar 12, 2018
I gotta say though, this game got me really interested. I like the art, especially that it isn't censored, as that is a huge turn off for me. Animations are simple, but they work quite well, making the h-scenes pretty hot, I'd only like to see more of the vaginas, but I haven't seen all of the scenes so I don't know how much of an issue that would be.

The plot is interesting. It's not really about a prude girl being raped into becoming a huge slut, as you already said the main character is a strong independant woman who can decide who she'll have sex with, so that makes it something different from the usual, but with space for all the fetishes people around here wish to see. I look forward to the future content this game will contain.

Since this is not really supposed to be a demo of a complete game, I guess the map isn't representative of what the game is going to be, necessarily, but it doesn't hurt to say that the map felt a bit too big with lots of empty spaces and random blocked paths. Maybe you plan on adding stuff to most of them, and that's okay, the only problem is that it made me feel lost a lot, so a map and quest hints would be really helpful to avoid that, it's something to keep in mind.

Gameplay is just what you would expect of an rpg maker, so no remarks about it.

About the "engrish", I actually appreciate that someone would take the time to try and translate a game into a language they're not fluent in. It does make it hard to understand what the characters mean sometimes, but I think that's better than playing something in japanese or some other language I won't understand anything at all, which for me is a deal breaker.

All that said, I'm really bummed out about the loading image errors, if someone could help out about that I'd be very thankful. It's weird because it says the image can't be found, but it was there when I looked in the folder. It's a huge problem because I can't finish some battles.

EDIT: I noticed the download to fix the image problem and it did solve that, but now I have a loading error for audio/se/Thunder2.ogg which keeps showing up constantly after I battled the blue goblin.

drwings

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2018
I have a loading error for audio/se/Thunder2.ogg which keeps showing up constantly after I battled the blue goblin.
I've updated game and fix rar for these who already have the game. This is common bug of rpgmmv for new projects but it's also my fail. Thank you for your feedback !

drwings

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2018
@drwings how much content is there going to be in the realm of bestiality; could a horse maybe have a scene in the game one day?
There will be much more content in all realms we have already and not just these.

Fullscreen doesn't work. It's just a partial window with no border...

Other games with this engine go fullscreen fine...
Thank you for your feedback, I'll take it into consideration !

gippowho

Game Developer
Apr 9, 2018
I've updated game and fix rar for these who already have the game. This is common bug of rpgmmv for new projects but it's also my fail. Thank you for your feedback !
No it's not. I advise to update your project to newest version and check on Yanfly’s Desktop Optimized Version Update for 1.6.1 version.
I'm creating heavily modified rpg game and it's stable, zero crash expect one because of one plugin which I think fixed by changing it's loading order. Got over 1.000 hours on rpgm, never had issues with audio files. Sure, I still need to test a lot of things, but current version of rpgm is very stable and it got quite masive performance increase compared to previous versions.

drwings

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2018
This continues to occur with the Blue Ogre and also... why does he one shot you?
I've updated fix rar on gdrive and mfire, that must be end of missing files.

Battles are not in priority right now and bosses will be challenging, but Ogre is easy to kill. Also I'm working on a simple action battle system which will change a lot.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I've updated fix rar on gdrive and mfire, that must be end of missing files.

Battles are not in priority right now and bosses will be challenging, but Ogre is easy to kill. Also I'm working on a simple action battle system which will change a lot.
So I loaded my save, the loading errors are still occurring, same files as my second post. It makes me wonder if you tested this game at all by yourself for quality. Also I think there's no lose animation for the wolf. I lost to it on purpose and got a game over. So far all I've encountered for sex scenes are the blowjob at the bar and the one girl masturbating. A bit lackluster content so far with the artstyle being alright in concept but poorly executed as everyone ends up looking very dirty or in some cases malnourished rather than skinny.

Tried starting a new game, still the same problems.

drwings

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2018
It makes me wonder if you tested this game at all by yourself for quality.
I've tested it before uploading. Now I've tried it again and everything is fine for me. But also I've understand what the problem for you: "se" folder from the rar must be placed to the "www/audio" folder.

There shouldn't be any wolf scene for now.